Juno's Controls on Console

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere but is anyone else struggling with the control mapping for Juno? I think my problem is with the glide being mapped to jump which I have on A (X on playstation). I’ve tried loads of different configurations but I just can’t get comfortable with it.

I don’t know if it’s feasible but maybe there could be an option for auto glide after a double jump which you could cancel with another tap of jump?

Idk if Juno has the same hero specific settings but you can make it so Mercy auto glides after a jump so she might get such a feature too.

Ah I’m stupid. I didn’t look close enough. There is that option. Thanks!

Edit: With that said and having just tried it, you don’t auto glide after her ‘glide boost’ ability. Only after a double jump. Perhaps they could look into that?

1 Like

Move jump to left bumper and settings to toggle jump and it will do as you’re asking. Adjust aim assist for allies as well both of these made her play much smoother on Xbox.

For a PlayStation Controller - Here’s what I’ve found works really well for me

Bound the HyperRing to X
Secondary Fire to R1
Primary Fire to R2
Glide Boost to L1
Jump to L2

Toggle glide boost off/on (still experimenting with this one)
Toggle secondary fire off - this was a game changer

Yeah I’ve tried various configurations (including jump on left trigger) and still experimenting. Think I’ll just have to stick with one that’s closest to feeling okay and try to get used to it. Agree on turning secondary fire toggle off - that definitely feels better.

I had no idea you could make it automatically glide. This is going to improve my Juno quite a bit. Thanks for the advice.