Junkrat doesn't drop bombs on death

This bug is still in the game where you die as Junkrat and the bombs don’t drop.

The enemy team is not running a Dva or Sigma that could eat the bombs up so they should explode but there is no animation, no sound and worst of all, no damage dealt to players clearly in the blast radius.

This doesn’t always happen, sometimes the bombs do drop and go off and deal damage, but since I’ve been playing a ton of Junkrat as of late, I’ve noticed it more often they don’t always drop.

When low on Junkrat, dying on a contested payload can yield results with his passive but now, that value is void if the bombs don’t drop.

Please look into this.

That bug is in the game since Archives 2019 i believe. You die and no bombs drop from your perspective. Usually you can see the drop in the killcam. Same issue for traps. You toss them, but they are invisible to you till they touch the ground.

1 Like

Been noticing this a lot too.

It could be an asset loading issue where you simply don’t see them because the game hasn’t loaded them yet. It should hopefully only happen once in a game.