Junkenstein's Revenge is the Best Gamemode

you cannot change my mind.

I love this mode so much. the aesthetic, the vibes, the music, the iconic narration, mass revive showing us what they took from us, the story, the classic horror film energy from Wrath of the Bride. I loved Endless more, for the chaos (5 Roadhogs all ulting at the same time was a great way to test your lag!), but I love the Junkenstein PvE gamemodes. Temple of Anubis is my dead wife but Junkenstein’s Revenge, Endless, and Wrath of the Bride fixes my grief every year.

QP will not see me for the next 20 days, and I will be far happier because of it. even the recolours and cash grab elements cannot ruin my enjoyment, because my beloved, my second love, is back from the dead and I cannot be upset while my beloved gamemode is around. who can be mad when you can go stand in the background of the Witch of the Wilds mass reviving? or hearing the new ‘slay of the game’ voiceline? or Junker Queen bringing peak himbo energy?

this is the happiest 20 days of my year. I frickin’ love Hallowe’en.

8 Likes

Is it out yet? I love it too and bored of ow

It’s so very very good, I wish we got the skins for free. Between this and the Juno nerf I don’t see me jumping on comp anytime soon may as well play junkenstein

It’d so good the bots came out to play… tried it twice both times hardlock 76 staring at a wall then a 4 kill then back to staring at a wall. yeah no, just as trash as Qp

(post deleted by author)

Wait you don’t like the mode and I’m a bot because your played against a cheater? That’s some hard core logic you got there lol. Good luck in life

Where did i call you a bot? i said i went against bots in there, and bots seem to love it. please read prior to speaking.

Please use proper punctuation and explanations during ambiguous statements. There are no bots in the game as it’s pvp so you saying bot was written as direct to the person you were responding to. If you would like I can offer tutoring.