Jokes over take Mercy's training wheels off please

You mean THE Mercy faction?

cuz i dont think the anti mercys want mass rez back lol

and not always, tbh, there is a huge division rn due to what aria rose did among the mercy community

I don’t believe I am making semantic points, and I do believe I am continuing the conversation, same as anyone here

oh snap.

first anyone who disagrees with you is “choosing not to understand”

now you are round-about talking about people being autistic on the forums.

you’re bold. really freakin bold.

3 Likes

No, I meant the anti-Mercy faction.

I know of many players who want mass rez returned to Mercy. One particularly vocal player has even changed their name to reflect this stance

fair enough…

As far as valkyrie is autopilot goes, it is like someone saying Mei is love, or the sky is angry.

It isn’t literal, it is poetic, but still conveys meaning.

I mean, and you can also have an autopilot which still requires user input, if you want to be literal :slight_smile: - The Tesla’s for instance have one. Let go of the wheel and they stop.

Anyway, A lot of the choices you make in Valk have less importance.
You covered this yourself in your rebuild, and had a good answer to some of it.

#BigMainLittleChains added made the choice of which hero in a group got the beam more important.

I don’t want a revert, I want a way forward. I don’t like Valk in it’s current form, and I don’t like having 50 HPS, because it lowers the impact of your beam, and because of that, you get less choices on healing.

I want to make her have more choices per second, which matter more. A higher ability to screw up and fail, but a higher ability to make impactful plays if you do well.

Ye, you know of many,

But you also know me,

and im an ex-mercy player who has suggested 8 different rework proposals for mercy, and only 1 of those was mass rez

So yeah :woman_shrugging:

Elfy the Elf and I know many other players aside from you

1 Like

2 Likes

Autopilot that requires user input is called piloting

Obviously not, many autopilots require user input to make sure the user is there to take over.

The Tesla example is one. You also have choices to make while doing do. It isn’t a binary thing.

You can tell it to park, while it is in autopilot, and it will park while not leaving that mode.

Valk still requires input, but, a lot of what you used to have to take care of, is taken care of for you. Some people don’t like that.

CATCHPHRASE

oh darn, I think I owe him a royalties check now

1 Like

It’s harmless activism that young people are prone to because they want to prove that they have conviction. I like youngsters like that, and the adult thing to do is NOT TO MARGINALIZE THEM, because actively marginalizing them would make them resort to more extreme actions.

That’s not autopilot

I’m with you on this, RobotWiz, some of the posters here should learn that volume=/=substance. Esp the one using semantics a lot.

1 Like

Everyone calls it autopilot.

Hell, you can play mercy on autopilot, and just do everything from habit. It isn’t suggested, but we all know people who do so.

I want… less autopilot. Both in how you can play Mercy, and in what Valk does.

3 Likes

what

It isn’t actually possible to play Mercy on autopilot aside from having an ai app do it for you, which would be cheating

1 Like

I happen to be on the “authority” side back in the day, and dealt against protests and activism a lot, the SERIOUS kind, and not the harmless stuff Aria Rose is doing.

Dodo refers to anyone who is a Mercy main who doesn’t like her current state as an “anti-Mercy”

1 Like

That’s not exactly it, tho