Joke of a matchmaking gives me teammates who doesnt know how to pass the ball always in LUCIOBALL

Joke of a matchmaking gives me teammates who doesn’t know how to pass the ball always? Always giving me teammates who pass it to opponents instead.

But the opponent always get teammates who knows how to pass to their own team.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

This is a technical issue. Want me to record my daily gameplay to show you how crap the matchmaking is?

There’s not an issue with the system doing its job, you just don’t like how it works. That’s called feedback. Arguing in the Tech Support isn’t going to inspire any change, so it’s best to follow WyomingMyst’s advice.