Join us for the AverageJonas & LuluLuvely Community Tournament

If you can bribe them to play, you can bribe us to watch.

3 Likes

and fail to give out said bribes… again…

3 Likes

Watch teams compete for money while using the same stale metas that competitive Overwatch has always had.
Bruh I tried watching some Contenders yesterday. One team picked non-meta characters. They got hard stomped the entire match until they swapped to meta and then it evened out. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

:sleeping:

The sound of crickets in the background against the cold winter’s night sky. As the overwatch servers sit in their cages. No LED lights flashing in the racks… Not a single RAID array or NID activity light blinks. As the power management console shuts down idle servers. The fans wind down and in the atmosphere sits nothing but the distant hum, of the air handlers now cycling down. Now “dark servers”. cool to the touch.

1 Like

They want to show off their new matchmaker and how inclusive it is

One team gets a few pros the other gets some minecraft youtuber

Just like in game matchmaking :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ha ha haaaa…no.

1 Like

Why not acknowledge the folks who stuck around since the beginning ? Would rather see them as captains.

Our favorite content creators? No offense to them… but we watch ow…?

The push into esports in general has ruined a lot of OW’s potential

2 Likes

are u drunk? its sleepy ( ex ow pro) ml7 one of the best anas in the world ( playing since s2 in ow1) karq is in one of the teams, playing since early ow1… jake ex ow pro… what do u mean with " who stuck from the beginning" who are u talking about???

thei made their teams them selfs as far i know… so if they have mincraft youtubers thats on them

i love how the community of OW is getting even more toxic than the LOL community … sadge… u dont like it, DONT PLAY it… flaming the people who play and still like the game just because HANZO IS BUGGED … have u seen the support role? and we dont cry half as loud as the f**** genji/ hanzo mains … go play candycrush… ffs shut up, im sure ill see 90% of u in ml7´s stram for the tournament …

No thanks, they need to gain employment doing things that matter.

No one will watch the game you destroy to earn more money

lets agree to disagree. You aint got a damn clue who my “favourite content creators” are. And I can assure you. None of them are streaming / playing OW2.

Well, that comment aged well. His team has been blown out already. The regular OW2 streamer who were captains put together some pretty decent teams with a mix of ex-pros, contenders, and high end streamers.

1 Like

Inb4 they’re short someone on the day and the matchmaker goes rogue and starts cramming in random casuals into the tournament :eyes:

You need to calm down a little mate. Relax.

Secondly, this person made the comment when only the team captains were announced and specifically said he’d prefer the OG streamers as CAPTAINS.

OK, was even worse for the featured streamers than I thought. Both the AverageJonas and LuluLuvely teams went down 0-3 in pools. Maybe next time Blizzard wants to feature non-OW2 streamers in a tournament, they might want to make sure they get them pre-built teams so they stand a chance.

ML7’s Team Meow ended up taking top prize. Link with tournament results in case you’re curious:

https://liquipedia.net/overwatch/AverageJonas_%26_LuluLuvely_Community_Tournament