Join us for the AverageJonas & LuluLuvely Community Tournament

Join us for the AverageJonas & LuluLuvely Community Tournament

Watch teams featuring your favorite content creators compete for a $25,000 prize pool!

View Full Article

1 Like

No thanks

38 Likes

A tournament on a game you destroyed?
I honestly can’t wait to not watch it. Fixing the game first would be a better call.

12 Likes

If we pool the prize money together, we can afford all the skins in Overwatch for one account.

37 Likes

As a gamedev I used to get annoyed that people who film themselves playing videogames are called “content creators” as opposed to the developers actually creating content, but with the way this game is going I think I might have to rethink my position.

3 Likes

One day, Blizzard will learn how to post something once, and not twice.

1 Like

25,000? That’s like 3 whole skins!!!

24 Likes

Depends? You going to fix the Hanzo bow glitch so Hanzo mains can play?

Nerf Sojourn, then I’ll consider watching the tournament on mute minimised…

Eva is one of my favourite streamers

Can’t you just pay them cash under the table like everyone else?

1 Like

You think people will watch this if there’s no drops or rewards? Lmao think again Blizzard.

2 Likes

Needs rewards. It’s not interesting to watch.

1 Like

Literally who???

3 Likes

Saul.

But yeah, I agree.

2 Likes

That was my comment on the dupe thread. I know many of the captains, but I’m not familiar with either streamer the tournament is named after.

I suspect they’re big streamers for other games that Blizzard is paying to come play OW to get some sort of cross promotion thing going. Post tournament we’ll probably never hear about them again.

3 Likes

Just like the last tournament with summit1g and whoever the other guy was. Both non ow players, just big names on twitch.

2 Likes

I know AverageJonas is a Sova player, but I’m not sure who the other person is.

1 Like

Went and checked. Both are currently playing Valorant, so I guess that’s the demo that the Blizzard marketing team is aiming for this tourney.

Average is a part of Team Liquid, so that means he’s probably a pro level player. OW2 might not necessarily be his game, but he should be able to play it fairly well.

2 Likes

Lulu was big in the Apex community.