John Cena voice actor for new dps hero

John Cena voice acting for the new gigachad dps hitscan hero imagine. It would bring so many people in from other fps to try the new hitscan hero voiced by the man himself.

always wanted a grapple tank thoā€¦ dont know how that would work for dps since crowd control.

1 Like

Who needs Super Cena when you can have Stone Cold?

1 Like

John Cena is a guilty please of mine :sunglasses:

the only video i can find about john cena and overwatch that kind of makes senseā€¦ (there are others and one pwrn one i cant show lol)

I swear if this turns into another Terry Crews Doomfist situation.

5 Likes

I honestly hope they donā€™t go down the route of bringing in celebrities to voice characters. That is a VERY fast way to have dead characters that receive no voiced story updates because the coincounters donā€™t feel itā€™s worth spending the big bucks to bring in the celebrities again just to voice a couple of lines.

Also, frankly, John Cena is kind of overrated.

5 Likes

Terry Crews > John Cena

5 Likes

John seems so chill, heā€™s been to so many comic cons. I could see him on the panel with Overwatch voice actors doing his voice lines lmao.

You gonna be sleep darted in the middle of your dart journey and get destroyed. Sorry

1 Like

Can the community handle another invisible hero?

1 Like

If heā€™s voicing anyone (this could simply be viral marketing), heā€™s probably voicing an NPC- they are about to release the story missions in a couple of weeks after all.

(But, again, this could simply be viral marketing so I hope no one gets their hopes up- especially since I think Cena voicing a new hero is the least likely of the several options here.)

I hope notā€¦.howeverā€¦.

A ā€œand itā€™s HERO X!!ā€ trumpet fanfare voice line?

:smiling_imp:

Still waiting for Terry Crews.

1 Like

for meā€¦ he will dub a minor role in PVE, maybe NPC. as guest star, infact

1 Like

I think he may voicce someone in Invasionā€¦ seems more likley?

1 Like

makes sense they would get someone who made their career in a rigged/fake environment (wwe) to hype this rigged/fake matchmaking.