Jeff talks about changes to Brigitte

Personally i no longer care, they can ruin whatever they want…ball and brig were last i liked playing, brig will be ruined , and ball will remain, until they ruin him some other patch and i can freely leave the game. its meh at this point, blizzard made it easy to quit.

4 Likes

My dream armor changes is basically this + making armor block headshots.

It would make armored heroes truly tanky - which is fitting, seeing as how (with the exception of torbjorn) every armored hero in the game is either a tank or a tank hybrid.

It would help a lot with the problem of tanks feeling fragile these days, and give a true counter to “sniper-stomping” in the form of Brig’s armor packs.

uhhhhh u have it backward here

they aint gonna buff armor

they trying to nerf brig armor pack, or atleast adjust it

jake said brig armor on tracer are OP, make her unkillable, and jeff said he kinda agree with that statement

maybe it will give armor based on health, so 10% of total HP

so armor on tracer probably only get 15 armor (since she only had 150 HP), and armor on rein will still get 50 armor ( rein 500 HP)

1 Like

More messing around with balanced supports instead of fixing real problems.

The elephant in the room is the entire Tank roster.

9 Likes

If they decide to rework and thus weaken armor, they should definitely give Brig either more inspire self healing or more shield hp.

Instead of turning others into sustain Monsters, she should be able to sustain herself first.

Overall a power redistribution doesn’t sound bad, but flat out nerfs should be out of the question.

We don’t need to kill every good support that isn’t Lucio or Ana.

6 Likes

Well, I did just make a thread on this.
If you don’t mind replying to it.

The headshot changes might be too much. But just know that even with a fully charged Hanzo arrow vs a 200hp Soldier with 1 extra point of armor. It would leave him with 1hp.

✅ Armor = 20% Resistance, & Discord changes

1 Like

It’s more of a change to armor.

A flat 20% damage reduction actually makes armor worse against shotguns and rapidfire, where current armor acts like a 50% damage reduction.

I kinda like the armor change idea of yours, but I feel like 20% might be too less (not sure tho).

I would not mind dive becomjng strongee bur at the same time armor should not be almost worthless against it.

30-35% sounds better to me, would need testing tho and would maybe need adjustments on the tank health bars.

Would be pretty nice to have a stronger armor, especially for D.Va.

That feel when burst damage is such a problem, that both Brig and Double Barrier became meta again just to survive

But gotta nerf Supports and Tanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

20% flat buff is huge buff
current armor is 50% is but its maxed at 5 damage

20% would make tank unkillable and make brig even more OP

It’s a huge buff to shotguns, and rapidfire.

It’s a huge nerf to sniper and sniperish type weapons

4 Likes

As long as they don’t trash the poor brig, I’m alright with it.

1 Like

what burst damage?

the only burst damage hero that good at average rank is ashe

widow is bad hero on plat-diamond
mcree had the worst winrate on most of rank, he was the worst at plat and Gm on winrate, even sym sombra had far better wiwnrate
hanzo are 2nd worst winrate on most rank after mcree
doomfist are top 7 worst winrate also

so its only ashe that has good winrate

Because he said a lot more effort I’m thinking of a full rework instead of a mini rework.

And Brig isn’t meta outside of GM/ Masters

So your entire argument kind of falls flat on its face

That’s actually my idea, thank you. Not like only OWL players can come up with good ideas.

brig winrate on bronze until plat are actually ranked top 3 winrate, she always sit on top 2-3 on winrate

on diamond she actually only sit on 6 top winrate

master ranked 8 on winrate
gm ranked 14 on winrate

she the only support hero that has positive winrate on bronze with 54%, while 2nd was lucio on 49%

she actually had better winrate on low rank until plat

she also picked quite alot too so idk

i had like 80% winrate playing brig on 30 games when moira/ana was banned on hero pools

1 Like

Hahaha No Dive was boring annoying and mostly just waiting to see who had the better Tracer/Genji

Dive is a lot more interesting than seeing which team has the best blue rectangles and stuns.