Jeff said dont bother saving currency

I dont remember him saying upcoming events.

I still have 70k left.

Oh my god. Sis we need to get you some other hobbies

6 Likes

So hoarding coins for OW2 is not going to work?

“it happened the last 4 yrs within a few weeks of this time, but surely its not gonna happen this time” “Omg it happened”

3 Likes

That is what he said in the AMA.

4 Likes

There goes one of the few incentives I had to play. I am glad he was straight up about it, at least.

can’t argue with that

I’m on a golden gun quest. Only need 8 now.

It would be nice if they allowed players to purchase priority queue with say 25 for 50 coins for fast damage q

1 Like

He did you deaf dog…

1 Like

4 years all the same events over and over again and you are surprised?

2 Likes

They’re very obviously going to a battle pass system for that game. There’s simply too much money to be made.

1 Like

Hell no. Tanks and supports are getting currency as a reward and you wanna pay for playing dps? Nope!

That’s a pretty good idea, I support it.

1 Like

Did he say that in the AMA?

“HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!”

Did anyone honestly believe we weren’t going to get a Summer games event to spend currency on?

1 Like

I mean it’s always been new skins when events happen…
Nothing has changed.

I think what he’s eluding to is don’t save up for OW2

Wow, I’m glad I saved up 368k worth of credits then. :sweat_smile:

Our Lord Jeff blessed me with a Lifeguard Pharah in my freebie loot box so I could start happy without having to a spend a single credit or play a single game at the very start of this event. :pray::innocent:

1 Like

I have almost 100k and I’m not hording them. I’ll just have all the items before the event is over from normal boxes earned from playing. I’ve only had to but 1 skin in the past because I wasn’t lucky and didn’t get it.

The events come around the same time every year.