Jeff’s Kotaku comments on Symmetra

You had to be in 7m for her to use her beam if you got that close to her without killing her from range and then left her alone for 2 seconds for her to ramp her tickle beam up its your own fault. it didn’t reward left clicking in a general direction it punished people that couldn’t prioritize targets and engage properly.

3 Likes

yesssss slay with your sass!

1 Like

PVCprincess is right.

krellic you barely even have any time on symmetra.
just a genji main that likes the chnages cuz u dont get countered anymore.

5 Likes

I have no issue aiming i can shoot a Pharah out the sky with an icicle on Mei no problem and when i want to play an aim intensive hero ill pick one when i want to play a more calculating hero i would play Sym and then they changed her.

it might be healthy for SOME characters but certainly not for symmetra.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

Now her best dps is the full charge RMB.
The beam need a speed buff to go at lvl 3 faster.

Torb’s turret has more HP than Sym.

1 Like

Never, ReWoRk WaS a SuCcEsS!1! /s

1 Like

I think it’s funny that people say this like it’s a fact when the stats for her show the opposite story.

Basically the symmetra hate seems to be more superstition than any actual fact based argument.

Winningest character in the game, but with a low pick rate. That shows a heavy cultural bias that isn’t rooted in the actual game mechanics of the character.

1 Like

Dusts off Ouija board, AGAIN.

“Devs, hear our pleas…”

*waits

most Sym mains have a 60% win rate

I have seen the video explaining symmetra’s current state, featuring you.
i recommend watching it (you obviously don’t need to, you’re in it!)
This video is great! i hope it gets more attention.

the link to the video is in my recent post about symmetra.
OR just type up: Symmetra interview - Let’s talk about the Queen

I hope this helps, thank you.

1 Like

I really love how Sym players, unlike so many toxic Mercy mains, just discuss the characters balance issues and mechanics instead of making it some huge toxic crusade against the “abusive dev team” for committing some fatal sin against their beloved icon. And this, despite having probably the genuinely most persecuted hero pick in the game.

Thank you for staying sane Sym mains.

2 Likes

I just hope this makes the Devs take notice. I really appreciate Aria for doing this for us and helping us explain ourselves in regards to the state of Symmetra.

1 Like

You’ve been flagged, go troll somewhere else.

Thank you for this, this made me feel heartwarmed and i think other sym mains will feel this way too! :blush:

1 Like

Order overcomes Chaos.

1 Like

Jeff, pal. I need to know.

The person with 8 posts has been wronged. Heaven forfend! !