I've wanted the option to say sorry for so long

Doomfist mains you know what must be done once we get the “Sorry” voice line right?

2 Likes

Also for count down I hope some count in their native language.

neither is saying that no one requested this feature, and yet here you are…

2 Likes

I mean, I didn’t say that no one did.

Ultimate Chicken Horses’ voice wheel is pretty spot on if you seen that.

Lmao, so the dev team doesn’t need to be replace then, since they’re doing the job they’re paid for right now.

I’m laughing like i’m on drugs right now because Gaia debunked their own own argument for me

1 Like

Nooooo, they’re not doing a good enough job to keep their jobs and should be replaced is the implication there. It’s exhausting trying to explain this stuff to children. I’m just going to ignore you, too.

Bruh…

You just now noticed that they waste dev resources on the most pointless things? I mean… this is arguably one of the few relatively helpful things they added. No idea why you get hard on them now. If people noticed year 1, maybe the game would be in a better state now.

Not enough implication for my tastes, but hey, that’s just my opinion :^)

Make sure you lace up your shoes before you run away. I have a feeling you’ll have a LOT of running to do!

thats pretty easy to type out you know.

1. That’s not entitlement. That’s calling you out.
    “It’s not for me so it’s not for anyone” is you. And that is entitlement. And they noticed that.
  2. Calling people entitled while you are being entitled and therefore you’re being hypocritical. Calling people hypocritical while being a hypocrite yourself is hypocrite-ception.