I've wanted the option to say sorry for so long

No, for once these qol updates actually benefit us. Hooray

6 Likes

There have been several threads asking to have retreat or fall back added to the wheel

1 Like

Sad beep boop noises

2 Likes

the new voice line combos this is going to add will bring an immense amount of bm - I am so excited. Cannot wait to combo four voice lines while standing over someone I slept.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think after we get past the stage where people just uselessly spam the shiny new toy, it’s gonna improve non-mic’ed communication dramatically.

Like take a look at this old thread I posted. And the opening of the video. Just the first little bit. This team was actually mostly trying to follow my command wheel suggestions. This is what successful console communication looks like.

2 Likes

A couple more lines would be nice.

I'll make a thread later on VGS

I SCREAMED. LMAOOOO

We are!!!

2 Likes

Bring back raging Genjis :rofl:

Actually it’s impossible to use a text chat in console OW. You have to go through the console messaging system which takes waaayyyy more time.

3 Likes

The voice lines update is great but the priority queue … OOF I think it takes the cake.
This will help with those players that mute the entire team I guess.

1 Like

In a team game where quick communication can be a deciding factor on which team wins a fight improvements in the built in communication features is a good use of resources.

1 Like

Doomfist mains you know what must be done once we get the “Sorry” voice line right?

2 Likes

Also for count down I hope some count in their native language.

neither is saying that no one requested this feature, and yet here you are…

2 Likes

I mean, I didn’t say that no one did.

Ultimate Chicken Horses’ voice wheel is pretty spot on if you seen that.

Lmao, so the dev team doesn’t need to be replace then, since they’re doing the job they’re paid for right now.

I’m laughing like i’m on drugs right now because Gaia debunked their own own argument for me

1 Like

Nooooo, they’re not doing a good enough job to keep their jobs and should be replaced is the implication there. It’s exhausting trying to explain this stuff to children. I’m just going to ignore you, too.

Bruh…

You just now noticed that they waste dev resources on the most pointless things? I mean… this is arguably one of the few relatively helpful things they added. No idea why you get hard on them now. If people noticed year 1, maybe the game would be in a better state now.