"I've been playing OW so long, I can remember when ___ '' (Fill in the blank)

Wait, those are debug line trace paths… Calling them laser beams is a little misleading.

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember that Reaper was only even mediocre once.

I’ve been playing ow for so long that I can remember when the game had some unique content

2 Likes

Yes that’s why the whole meta was kill mercy first and thats why the pro scene wanted it to be removed lol.

1 Like

D.va’s bomb took 1 more second to explode, and it killed her as well.

I thought it had infinite range for a good while…

Does she not still??

was it more fun than overwatch?

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when the Sombra ARG started and we thought it will be good.

for real though, i wish they would do something like this again, just a bit better planned out. not just slap the heroes into our face without teasers and all that. yes i know we still get like one teaser per hero, but still

Jeff, that’s cheating.

I played Overwatch before it was released.

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when I had fun with the game for the first and only time.

Mei used to reach unintended locations and go out of map using the wall.

Brigg doesn’t exist.

…D.va said Bang!

… low-effort snowballing wasn’t a thing (goats and dive metas)

When everyone theorised that if Reaper consumes a soul, then that will be unable to Mass Rez.

Am I the only one who thought it?

1 Like

back when you guys actually were active on complaint threads.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/i-dont-wanna-be-rude-but-now-you-guys-can

They said they wanted 100 heros total (would take them like 33 years at this pace)

I remember that from last night. No so much from the early days, though. : )