Ive been banned from competive play

hey ive been baned from competive play due to disconnects and now i can`t play at all plz un ban me due disconnections

thank god youre not able to ruin the matches of 9 other players anymore! Good Job Blizzard!

You unfortunately will not be unbanned.

The official stance is that if you continue to disconnect from your comp games, then stop playing comp. You ruin someone else’s game everytime you disconnect, you should be aware of that and instead try to figure out why you keep getting disconnected.

If you want, you can contact battle.net technical support to try to get unbanned, but it’s extremely unlikely. They can, however, help you with your disconnection problem.

In case you’re thinking "That’s why I’m here on #technical-support! " This is the community tech support forum, not the official battle.net tech support page.

Blizzard staff offers connection troubleshooting as a courtesy, but it’s not guaranteed you will resolve the issue with their assistance. During times of heavy ticket traffic, they may not be able to offer help on this.

They are posting in the correct place.

This forum is community supported, but staff monitored. Problems like crashes and disconnections in Overwatch, not the Bnet client, should be posted here. If someone has trouble installing or patching a game, or using the Bnet shop, then they would take that issue to the Bnet forum. I hope this clears things up.

You can read more about leaver penalties here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.