Its tuesday where is my lifeguard skin?

im not saving my currency for transformers skin yes i understand how impressive these aliens are im a fan of transformers but id want to buy something more animated then these robot skins. where are my lifeguard skins tuesday has passed and it shouldve meant they where going to place the lifeguard skins at this time. Why advertise life guard skins in a trailer if you dont actually implement them in any of this upcoming passing weeks? I love how overwatch fans dont report your trailer and your sorry crap for misleading information.

July 30th Im afraid… somehow we didn’t throw a mercy-main level fit to get them in earlier

30th is the date they named, so you need to wait.

I dont. All those collaboration skins looks kind of strange, because they want to keep the hero design, which is fine, but reduces the skin to something I would not buy.

Le Seraphim was just casual/party/urban clothing and so far the best one.

This week is still Transformers collab, next week are the distribution of the last two advertised skins this season (Strawberry Echo and Mei). July 30th the lifeguard skins will come out to finish off the season.

It’s bizarre to me that they wait until AFTER the Summer event to release… well, SUMMER skins.

Its not for me. They have NOTHING for this season and the game is bland like anything. Thats why they start with the collab, then summer games and THEN put some skins in the shop and let people play the season out.