Its True, Briggette, Moira, Doomfist, ruined Overwatch

reinhardt can already smash people into walls and get a easy kill. 100% clean no damage taken, and guess what, they cant do ANYTHING about it. same with doomfist, bad design bad mechanics bad everything.

Are you even playing ranked ?

3 Likes

You kidding right?
Reinhardts charge is boom or bust, id say it’s one of the RISKIEST abilities in the game because of how vulnerable you are doing it.
So no damage taken, that’s a big fat lie.

WRONG. They can jump just before he hits them and just bounce right off only taking 50 damage from the boop of the charge, and shoot him the whole way there and as he passes. These are just lies you are telling yourself, no one is convinced of that but you >.>

2 Likes

Damn the scapegoating is hardcore here.
So a game with 29 elements works fine, they introduce one and the WHOLE game is ruined? :thinking:

Yeah, i dont think thats how it works mate. Thank god some of the scapegoaters are not part of the game balance team

6 Likes

so you say that bridget is not a problem but instead of saying that you just accuse people who dont like bridge of scapegoating? thats dishonest.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, a hero having 50% win rate and a good pick rate doesn’t make the hero fun.

Getting one shot, one clips, stunned, hacked, pushed around.

It’s not fun.

Having Brig or Doomfist viable is absolutely horrible. They need to be changed so they aren’t so frustrating to play againts.

I really wish they focused more on making the game fun. Rather than balanced. Because they are two very different things.

It’s like when there use to be a coin filp to decide who won when a match was a draw. That’s a completely balanced method. Yet is absolutely horrible. The same applies to hero’s like this. Can be balanced, yet absolute hell to play against. And that’s what drove a lot of people away.

2 Likes

Its not dishonest because I never said that anyone who doesnt like brig is saying the game is ruined, nor accused them of using Brig as a scapegoat.
You are using a very basic Strawman pal. 2/10.
I would say “good try” but it wasn’t, not going to lie.

4 Likes

maybe if you told us what your trying to say instead of being vague and pointless?

The hive mind said it’s so.
Prepare for assimilation :alien: :microbe: :robot:

1 Like

It’s true, lizardmen rule the world, I saw a Youtube video about it.

6 Likes

But this is every hero in the game lol since the release… what’s your point?

All the people complaining are just tired of this game, not because Overwatch is bad it’s because you played this game for a very long time. The game is awesome as it was before, but you as a player/human being changed, grew up… Friends that played this game don’t play anymore so you blame the game. Even in this video that you posted he says “I’ve played Overwatch every day for 6 hours” and that’s got to become monotonous if you’re playing alone, so OW will become dull and boring. Not to mention you’re surrounded by all the negativity all the time by other players. That affects your mind and thought process as well, you also become negative.

I understand when the hero is just brokenly OP. For example pre-nerf Brig, but that’s been taken care of… she’s useless outside of GOATS and people still complain about her… People cry about Doomfist but he’s the most fun hero to play as, and easily one of the most counterable heroes in the game, not to mention he’s obvious as hell. I don’t even understand how Moira is annoying but alright…

I’m still having fun in OW, in fact I have more fun then ever, because it’s a great game. Just have a positive mind and if you strive to improve yourself then blame every single thing on yourself and analyze everything. This will help you become a much better player at every single aspect in the game. Mute all the negativity around you and enjoy. If not, find friends that you can play with and it will be awesome again. And if that also doesn’t help you out, then just stop playing the game, don’t go on forums to collect negativity with other people… what’s the point?

5 Likes

Oh boy, Prager graphs. You just know that this is going to be accurate and truthful.

1 Like

ikr, only pie charts are acceptable data.

What really killed OW is not Sombra, Doomfist, Moira or Brig.

Its the lack of effort put into the core game. OW currently feels more half-done than it was during the launch.

1 Like

Doomie was bad for almost a year. How could he ruin the game when no one cared about him until Brig came along and change the meta?

Just look the old forum. Buffs were being requested.

I’m not here to disregard anyones emotional opinions. I’m just reminding people, that hey this part of the character’s history actually happened, and he was not meta changing like Brig.

Even moreso for Moira.

7 Likes

Just move on guys, every game has a rise and fall. Overwatch is no exception. It’s sad to see this game go but here we are. Even doing something as ridiculous as deleting brig wont work at this point, this game has truly lost its charm for me and many others. It was very good while it lasted for sure.

1 Like

no one cared about the amount of CC when doomfist came out and when he became slightly good people went mad

9 Likes

Doomfist isn’t even played now, moira is eh, brigite is useless outside goats.

6 Likes

Guys chill down for a moment and think logically. Saying that in a game with 30 heroes 3 of them are the reason this game is bad is tad stupidity.

6 Likes

Well, it’s a line graph, but that isn’t what makes it a Prager graph. What makes it so is that it is entirely unscientific, as we have no idea what is being measured. There are no axes, let alone marked ones.

2 Likes