It's Saturday Night Overwatch!

OK not really night yet in my timezone, but it’s coming. The worst time of the week for match quality. If anyone plans on playing today, are you going to brave playing the normal modes, or is it off to FFA Deathmatch or something?

I really want to just play QP like any other day, but I know that I must resist. I must resist. I have to convince myself to play FFA instead and put all thoughts of playing the other modes out of my mind

In any case, we can try and make it through this with laughter

Yeah, no way I’m risking my QP rank with all the crazies out.

FFA so I don’t have to play with a team. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

EXACTLY my logic :pray: Weekends are Deathmatch Days™

Just had 1 of my best matches in arcade mirrorwatch. I think my widow is improving. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: I really need to stop procrastinating and try Mirrorwatch soon

I just played a FFA where there were THREE Lifeweavers at one point, myself included

It’s funny, it almost reminds me of the times I played Brig in that mode and other people would mysteriously start shapeshifting into Brigs too

Come to think of it, I haven’t seen another Brig there in a long while

:thinking:

How curious

I saw one in 1 of my games tonight.

:saluting_face:

I salute them, Brigging it up in their natural habitat

1 Like

There’s a “good” time to play? The game feels pretty rough no matter the day.

It really does seem that way for me too lately. :smiling_face_with_tear: But usually, in my experience, I have the best luck getting good quality matches on Monday for some reason

Saturday, however, has always regularly proven itself to be the worst

There is less bad time to play.

Like there are times were you will feel physically violent like wanting to throw something out of the window or in the lesser bad times it’s more like grunting your teeth and playing

1 Like

Some species of OW heroe are rare. Some rarer than others. Careful, you might spook it and… (Gets a mace to the face) :dizzy_face:

1 Like

In my experience, the Deathmatch Brigs are also viciously territorial towards others of their kind. A significant number of them would even pounce at their rivals and snatch them right out of the jaws of a wild Hog for themselves, or even collaborate with the beast to gain an advantage

Or maybe I’m a bit paranoid

1 Like

Brig is one tough egg. Whenever I try to go for the headshot, the shield comes out.

I’m gearing up for midnight FFA