It's Never Game Over is looking for more members!

Still looking for more members! We have weekly events and daily people looking for people to play with! :slight_smile:

So, recent member to join their community. I have to say it’s become my #1 Discord server to always be engaged in. I thought I’d just be an observer and watch people talk but I’ve quickly become fond of everyone there.

Even during work when I’m hitting a point that I finish my jobs I will check the Discord to chat with everyone because I enjoy their presence so much! They’re honestly great people and are from all kinds of backgrounds.

Feel free to check them out! The worst that can happen is you come, don’t like it, and leave. Hardly a burden.

Can I come check it out? I am looking for organized groups to play with, most of my older OW friends have stopped playing.

Battletag: Pyrista#11497
Discord: Pyrista#4075

I highly suggest everyone at least give this server a shot and see what it’s about. The members play a variety of games so you’re bound to find friends for more then just one game.

Very friendly community, and almost always active. Definitely recommended you give it a shot even if you dont want to stay long term!

…gave it a shot, seemed like everyone loved me and boom i got kicked pfft; if you feel like inviting me back: Blind#0110

Still looking for members!

Always looking to play with other LGBTQ. Invite me to Discord - Kizz87#2870