It's been over a week - and STILL no OWL rewards!

Part of me almost wonders if this is deliberate. Didn’t get your tokens from watching OWL? Guess you better watch OWL some more to get new ones then!

4 Likes

Imagine having such an insanely bad take that literally nobody in the thread agrees with your opinion.

5 Likes

support does sweet jack all on this topic. they just tell you
“OH WE DON’T DEAL WITH OWL REWARDS.”

I’ve been asking them to give me the contact information of the person that does but they’re being mum on that information due to the absolute hellfire the community would rain upon them.

3 Likes

lol how old are you?

you sound like 80…

7 Likes

nah dudes probably 13 thinks edgy animes or jaded-cop-movies are the real world or something

3 Likes

yeah i know also with that dusgusting implication that i lie or something “well if you watched and didnt receive the tokens within 48 hours then theres nothing we can do” lol

2 Likes

Has anyone received their rewards? Not seeing anything on my account so far (Aside from the 2 OWL Championship sprays for 2022)

Thanks!

3 Likes

Nothing changed for me, got 185 tokens and cosmetics up to the 18h mark.

Watched over 75 hours, so i am missing around 300 tokens, tbh i don’t care about the skins, i just want the tokens and lucio emote.

3 Likes

I think some have received it, but as you can see, A LOT of people haven’t

3 Likes

i have 2 genji owl skins but i also had them before i watched the owl and i never played overwatch before 2 released so its weird af other then that nothing havent checked the sprays tho but skins and tokens not even 1

1 Like

You guys never learn lmao.

What a valuable contribution to this thread… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Any updates? Has anybody here received any of their missing rewards yet?

2 Likes

Good neeewwwwwssss everyone!

1 Like

In response to this, has anyone gotten rewards yet this week?

Some of my stuff from the playoffs just started to trickle in(skins, Lucio emote, and 200 tokens so far). I dont not know how much I watched of the playoffs maybe I’ll get more. The finals tho I watched a lot of the finals and encores for I expect to get all the skins from that.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. They haven’t made a peep in a while XD.

3 Likes

Reporting back… after 2 CS tickets and a post in the bug forum & twitter, it looks like everything was unlocked… except Sojourn - Got the name card / profile card and interestingly enough that was part the of same reward/unlock requirement… so no idea.

Thanks, Blizzard team!

btw: the first CS message was the same canned - if you didn’t get anything by now, you didn’t qualify. Wasn’t going to have that so opened another CS ticket, ,and posted in the bug forum / twitter.

3 Likes

Same here. I’m also still missing some of my tokens.

1 Like

I got everything but Sojourn. I’m missing some tokens too, but I got most of them.

1 Like