It's been almost 5 months and no "Onwards to Victory!"

With the update that brought the “Heroes never Die!” voicelines to Valkyrie, Winged Victory lost her unique rez line “Onwards to Victory!”

In May 4th Lead Writer Michael Chu said that it should be coming back in the future as a Valkyrie voiceline and needed to be re-recorded to be on par with the other Valkyrie voicelines. (Winged Victory’s voiceline - #5 by mchu) It’s been almost 5 months and it’s still not added…

When Witch got the petition and Jeff responded, it took about 2 months to add the “My Servants never die!” voiceline along with new Healing, Boosting and On fire voicelines.
Winged Victory lost 1 voiceline and it takes more than 5 months to record and implement?!?

They better be giving Winged Victory new Voicelines for Healing, Boosting and other purposes as well then.

I know it’s just a cosmetic but for me it matters that the skin I have should have its unique voicelines. Also it’s my favorite skin.

So I hope we get it back soon along with some other new Voicelines as well (for a delay compensation).

1 Like