It's been a while since we last had a 150hp hero isnt it?

The last time we have a 150hp hero is Tracer and Zenyatta pre-buff. Up until then, new heroes’s health varies from 200 to 600. Recently we had Wrecking Ball who has 600hp which is the maximum health, so I would like to see another 150hp hero (minimum) makes their debut, you know, just to mix things up once in a while.

People have been wanting to change Widow’s health down to 150, so your wish may be granted.

3 Likes

why

so you can have a skill ceiling so high it never shines for anyone but players in OWL and get mowed down instantly by every aoe damage in the game?

Reducing her hp doesn’t increase her skill ceiling it just makes the existing ceiling harder to reach and doesn’t improve her effectiveness.

Increasing a characters skill ceiling may be for example providing triple damage on the next headshot after hitting 2 head shots in a row which rewards skill above what is rewarded at the moment but is harder to attain.

The confusion comes from the fact that there are two ways to define the terms “skill floor” and “skill ceiling”. Picture a graph with skill on the x-axis and effectiveness on the y-axis. The first definition uses horizontal lines, so a skill floor is how effective you are with little skill and a skill ceiling is how effective you are with a lot of skill. The second definition uses vertical lines, so a skill floor is how much skill you need to be somewhat effective and a skill ceiling is how much skill you need to be really effective. Under the second definition, it would be harder to reach her maximum effectiveness, so her skill ceiling would be higher.
For the record, I use the first definition because it’s right.

There is a good reason why there is only one hero with 150 hp- it’s garbage. She dies immediately to everything and snipers can do the same thing but are safer.

A hero who wants to be up close should not have 150 hp.

tracer is a tank.
yes she may have 150HP but dont be fooled. she is an actual walking tank with 300HP with infinite number of blinks.
unless, your in low elo, thats a different story for next time.

We have all heard of the forum Tracer that magically always gets onto 1 health, so she effectively has 299 hp.

You do realise she is bad in all ranks?

2 Likes

Doesn’t Tracer only have 299hp? :sweat_smile:

Seriously though changing Widow’s hp to 150 would have very little effect on her, yeah she’ll be more squishy but she still massively outranges everyone. Her counters would have a little easier time with her that’s it.

1 Like

yes, i do.
but, i dont about “all ranks”.

snipers should be glass canon. widow doesnt even fit the game but still blizz refuses to implement sniping properly.

1 Like

Sorry I should have quoted who I was responding to with the second part of my post. I was actually trying to agree with you.

If Widow is in range of the enemy’s AoE something is very wrong

1 Like

lmao i am talking about having 150 hp in general

1 Like

Ahh

I mean then you’re not wrong

1 Like

considering tracer is still mediocre, 150 hp only really works when you’re way more overpowered than the rest of the cast (50% discord zen in season 2, tracer before most of the cast got huge buffs)