It's been 7 months without a new hero

Jesus christ has it really been 7 months since sigma release? It doesn’t feel that long at all not gonna lie.

Yea that pretty much sounds about right. I just hope the next hero is not another outlier.

The logical times for a hero drop will be northern hemisphere summertime (to attract new players) or Blizzcon (if OW2 is still nowhere near release).

Jeff sort of implied in a forum post a few weeks ago that there will be separate herors for pvp and pve, so I imagine there being +10 new heroes

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???
They wouldn’t do that

If you’re referring to the comment below, I think that was a misinterpretation. Pretty sure he just means that there will be heroes released that can be played in both modes.

2 Likes

I think it was that one not sure, but we don’t know much yet anyway i hope the heroes are played on both gamemodes

They might actually though. They need way less balancing and could easily sell them because you cannot claim pay to win on pve. So… Maybe.

The reason it would be good is that, they can make heroes without the need of balancing them for pvp just yet and focus on other things, however when they can they easily are able to release those heroes for pvp within weeks

jeff has flat out states more than once that all ow2 heroes will be available for ow1

1 Like

that is why i have already move on to paladins

1 Like

Yes the ow2 pvp heroes, we do not know kf there’s heroes for pve only. We don’t know anything

the day the new hero is release, is the day we get a reference point of ow2 launch. I will take it as the mid point between ow2 first announcement, and when they think it is ready to release.

papa jeff already cleared it in blizconn that both pve and pvp heroes will have same roster.you can use them in both

no new hero is coming before ow2 release

Jeff specifically said atleast 1 more hero before ow2

Jeff confirmed there will be at least one hero released before OW2.

Edit: lol you got three answers there

there will be at least 1 new hero release before ow2 will be release.

then i heard it wrong i guess

You want them to destroy the game more than they already have by introducing yet another low skill hero? no thanks
i would be fine without a new hero ever.