Its been 6 hours

After three I gave up and took a nap haha. Still in the (different) queue

2 Likes

I have friends on PS5 who have been able to log in (running the PS5 version of the game), but me on my PS5 running the PS4 version…yup…still can’t get in (I get the queue error message with the server disconnect).

1 Like

DDoS attacks don’t typically last this long. Especially on a company as large as Blizzard, I’m doubtful if it really was a DDoS that it would last this long.

Something else is going on

3 Likes

I tried both ps4 and ps5 versions, both of them, nothing.

1 Like

I find it ironic that the big streamers seem to all have their games completely stable. (:

7 Likes

I bet you the twitch streamers aren’t getting kicked. I BET YOU!

I don’t really follow them, but I did pop in just in time to see Karq get kicked, unable to log in again.

If they are getting priority service, it’s not that secure.

1 Like

Theyre all getting kicked periodically as well then waiting an hour or two to get back on. They’re also on Asian or EU servers.

1 Like

So much later, the old player got tired of waiting, and they had to hire a new one.

Yep. look at this:

I’m not. They just flipped off everyone with alt accounts, anyone without a postpaid number, and hardcore smurfs.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that blizzard is being heavily ddos’d rn

Of course theyre gonna say its a DDoS attack. If they came straight out and said it was because of their overall incompetence, there would be literal hell to pay. Theyre just trying to shift the blame so they can try so save face.

3 Likes

i’m on ps5 and one of my friends got on with the ps4 version and i’m still gettin error coded

3 Likes

This is exactly right. Singly handedly the worst game launch in PC history. No exaggeration. Maybe second to only one, Diablo Immortal, another extremely poor blizzard launch. This was clearly rushed. No quality control whatsoever. Hero you can’t play, game you can hardly get into, DC’s nearly every match, suddenly requiring SMS verification and not allowing prepaid numbers, peoples accounts missing items or completely wiped… Blizzard had literal years to prepare and perfect this prior to launch and they still managed to FiUBAR. Bad too. I get there are gonna be bugs, but blizzard’s severs were crippled by this and then all the other stuff that clearly wasn’t ready and they said yeah sure this is good enough. At least keep an old version of overwatch up so we can actually enjoy playing…Blizzard is FUBAR.

3 Likes

Blizzard had a DDOS attack what do you expect?

I don’t believe that for a second. There’s major problems that a DDoS doesnt cause. No quality control whatsoever. Hero you can’t play, suddenly requiring SMS verification and not allowing prepaid numbers, peoples accounts missing items or completely wiped… Blizzard had literal years to prepare

1 Like

I’ve literally been waiting for like 6 hours and now I’m sitting here frustrated sad bc I didn’t even get to play the first day of the launch I bought everything and I’m not even able to play?? And I’m so pissed bc my connection is perfectly fine and my friend was able to start playing the first 5 minutes but I have to wait 6 hours!? They completed ruined my experience and I don’t even wanna play the stupid game anymore it’s not worth it

Fitzy queued for 4 hours to then go to the Asian servers. And Kabaji is also getting regularly kicked out of the game.

Well yes, but actually LITTERALY no.
No man’s sky
Cyberpunk 2077
Battlefield 2042
Fallout 76

Well yes, but actually no. Those games were actually PLAYABLE on launch. OW2 has been completely unplayable to about 75%+ of the player base.

1 Like

Lol yes, that is very suspicious

1 Like