It was fun while it lasted

Oh by the way I like a good baguette especially when they are fresh and warm right out of the oven. I can’t understand why anyone here would have a problem with them.

Oh Lord, dramatic much? We barely know how Brigitte with affect the meta. I really wish everyone would stop freaking out about this.

2 Likes

as if it’s even a dim possibility that heroes would actually be removed from the roster because people whine on the forums lmao

yeah, it’s really getting old how many people recite this “OVERWATCH IS DEAD AND IT’S A TERRIBLE GAME” meme with so much blistering confidence as if it’s an objective fact that everyone needs to flock to

as a 12 year old I wholeheartedly agree! I’m sick of low skill heroes like genji and tracer sweeping my team. Been waiting for brigette in comp for such a long time. Now I can counter charge rein with my 5 sec cooldown and win more games! So excited!

1 Like

The DPS player also has healers and tanks :thinking:

Cause Orisa doesn’t have fortify and do a bunch of damage or anything.

1 Like

I still love to play overwatch but after playing some placement, Brigitte is not fun to play against. Especially shield bash, i think that the stun time should be reduced and the cool down should be increased

3 Likes

to be fair her fortify cd is twice as long when compared to brig.
so once the effect wears out, brig can try to stun her again o:

“Drama queen” seems to be the game’s target demographic.

Unless Briggite is dead, which is what I was alluding to. Orisa hits pretty hard/fast, has a huge magazine, and can take Brig’s shield out fast, long before fortify ends. Then it’s just a matter of finishing her, and hopefully your team helps. I could see it being an issue if Briggite has her ult running and you can’t get your team to dogpile on her, but I think Orisa might actually be stronger vs Briggite than some people realize. She’s certainly got it easier than Reinhardt, poor guy :frowning:

Stop being so dramatic. Im a Mercy main and have stuck through all the nerfs and dumb crap added in that murders me. You can do it too.

Though maybe the blow of the nerfs was lessened because i actually agreed mass rez needed to go.

1 Like

Mercy is still overpowered my dear. Op isn’t dramatic it is you.

1 Like

There’s way more games out there than OW. Games that are, for the most part, more fun. Feel free to step outside the box. I only play this game when my friends hop on, (~1 day/week for a few hours).

1 Like

trash, meta is trash

1 Like

It’s almost like the game is telling you to flex to different heroes in order to counter the enemy team, but I guess a pro like you would already know such things.

Anyways, I’ll continue to melt Brigs on my Junkrat all day. You have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

to be honest, i never had a problem with moira other than worrying about quad tank meta which didn’t happen.

But this new hero, briggete. It definitely is by far, the most idiotic and terrible design that has ever been done when it comes to heroes.

3 Likes

WHy does the gold level player think he knows better game stuff than the diamond player?

1 Like

noted. Next time i’m playing 1v1 against a briggete, i’ll remember to pick junkrat.

Oh wait. The game’s not 1v1. It’s 6v6. Maybe in teams better than bronze, people actually know how to keep each other alive in a 3 support meta.

1 Like

Oh did I say it was a 1v1 match? Please quote me where I said that. Because I only play 6v6 games. So when your done with hyperbole let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“I pick junkrat and destroy briggetes”. Yea. As if the other 5 teammates of briggete are all potatoes who allow you to do whatever you want.