It Is Literally Impossible To Climb

This is cannot be understated, and the minute you lose a win streak STOP. Take a break and re-queue.

1 Like

Even still, break or no break, if the game decides it wants you to lose you will lose. It doesn’t matter how long you break for. If it’s an hour, or a day, or a few days to a week, if the game decides you should lose you will until you flip your MM rating (wins/losses).

You want to break the game? When you’re on your win streak, try teaming up with those same 6 people for some time. You’ll see the system can do little to force a loss streak because the system cannot manipulate your team. In my experience, this usually means a 7+ win streak. And oftentimes, this means playing with people two ranks above you.

2 Likes

ok that is just boosting :joy:

1 Like

So it’s boosting if you play with a team the matchmaker made for you, and keep winning?

Funny, that a win streak with a good team is called “boosting”

I am not sure you are not correct in some cases.

Playing in a premade with people that are two ranks above you is boosting. period.

agreed… Also, it favours losing because if youre a climbing player and roll people fast they always leave and it doesnt credit the better team and odds are you’ll lose the next game

The people are the same rank…

The GAMES end up becoming two ranks higher because of the team’s skill.

It’s almost as if putting players on a team that know what they’re doing are able to climb this ridiculous mess you call a ladder.

You’re getting your X’s and O’s crossed up my dude.

to be able to beat this matchmaker and climb nowodays
a) You have to be 2 ranks above your SR
b) You need to play in stack which can actually play as a team in efficent way

My humble take on this is that you should just find a better game to play cause unless you lpve Overwatch you are just losing time my friend. The requirement this game has on sharp reflex and good aim dont suit everyone unfortunately.