Issues with sound on Razer Nari Headphones

I honestly know this should be put in bug report, but I just want to see if any of you have issues with wireless headphone gameplay in ow. (If a mod moves this to bug reports then kudos to whoever)

This happens mostly in overwatch, every other game I played, including ones that require more cpu and ram usage, dont have sound lag. Its always overwatch.
Sound being fuzzy or cutting out completely.
Sound cutting out COMPLETELY for the entire game and only hearing voice chat.
The only way to refix these issues is to leave and rejoin the game, (In this case comp) but performance sr gets in the way and I get less sr even if I rejoin immeadetly.
Do any of you have issues or any way to fix it?

I honestly think there’s some audio issues with Blizzard as it doesn’t seem to work well with all types of headset, especially when dealing with bluetooth headsets.

I am facing all issues when I use my Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC headset.

My Ausdom M08, the stereo audio works fine, however, the second I tell the game to use its mic as well, all stereo audio is gone and all I get is dead silence.

However, I can’t also forget that it might be an issue with BT headset in general too. I need to test it on other games later. All I do know is, I can use my Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC just fine playing Monster Hunter World.

PS: This should go to the Technical Difficulty section of hte forums.

There is a known problem with spatial sound. Try following these steps here; confirmed to work for at least some people. Hope this helps!

Just letting you know I have the same issue. I have the Nari Ultimates but I assume it would be the same problem. The only workaround I’ve found is to use the Chat channel rather than the Game channel when playing Overwatch, but doing that removes any audio effects so it sounds like garbage. Hopefully either Blizzard or Razer puts out a fix for this…

1 Like

I have a Razer nari ultimamente headset for about a month and a half and I had tried it with a lot of games and only in overwatch the sound have issues. It’s crackling every time I start a game but is fine in menu and logging screen. The stranger part is that in this review Razer Nari Ultimate Gaming Headset Review - YouTube he not claimed any problem at all with overwatch. I don’t really know what’s causing this and why not all of Razer nari’s users have this issue.