Issues with Reinhardt's shatter

I noticed it in game about 3 days ago, and I have been noticing it more and more since then. I felt like I got shattered and the voice line played after, and it may indeed have happened like that, but I went into a custom game with a friend to test things out, and I noticed three bugs that we confirmed for a fact. First of all, the voice is very delayed when the gridironhardt skin is equipped. The stun activates as soon as he’s done saying “touch”, way before “down”. This was noticed as an issue when the skin was first released, but I didn’t notice in game until now. Secondly, we noticed shatter going through the shield, even when it had been held up for at least 2 seconds prior, although it is much rarer than before the latest earth shatter rework. Thirdly, (we were shattering once about every 3 seconds on average, for 30 minutes, we noticed it 3 times, so not very common,) there were a few times when reinhardt’s shatter voice line just didn’t play for either of us. I tried to get highlights of a few bad ones but for some reason the client didn’t send me them, I’m assuming because the skirmish ended due to time out.