Is Zman okay? I'm worried

Dude is out here quoting Blizzard scripture. Can someone check up on him? I feel he might need someone to talk to.
I’m here, bud.

5 Likes

Zman is amazing tbh, super underrated forum user whos halirious.
But i do wonder if theyre okay sometimes lol

7 Likes

I wish I was Zman, people actually care about whether he is okay or not…

7 Likes

There there Buddha, is everything alright?

7 Likes

I actually wonder if you’re ok or not sometimes considering how you have like 0 sleep lol.

But you always sound so… alive…!

4 Likes

I care about you guys enough to help with Overwatch game play and to be aware of what you are signing into as far as the user agreement.

I thank you all for your concern,

I think I am ok… :crazy_face:
Yep, I’m fine. :grin:

8 Likes

He might be a ghost from the past sticking around in the mortal world in order to experience today’s youth culture… :point_up: :woozy_face:

5 Likes

I am hip hoppity with all the drip, bruh. All of the kids think I am younger than they are! I fit in like a swag cat, ya feel?

2 Likes

I read the EULA and survived mostly intact. It’s not that bad if you have an extra finger to sacrifice to the void.

1 Like

Hey don’t feel bad, I’ve grown pretty attached to you since you’ve been around.

1 Like

Nice, I will add you to my collection of 3 users that like me. Just need to write that down in my handy dandy notepad so I don’t forget. The list is getting extremely extensive, you know?

2 Likes

Don’t worry man I like you. The only people that I don’t like are probably the ones that hate me

1 Like

Damn, the most likable thing I have done was hijack a thread about Zman. Best decision I ever made.

1 Like

add me too thicc senpai

@zman
glad you’re not going through some like psychotic break or something
normally you just post lighthearted rants about stuff going on in your games

1 Like

i feel ya lit bestie! yo you are so popping off its poggers. enjoy the vibes, my brotha and keep it woke!

1 Like