Is YouTube no longer a trusted site?

Can’t post YouTube links anymore and I don’t think my Trust Level has changed.

Anyone else dealing with this issue?

Nope, still works for me. Probably your trust level changed?

1 Like

Have you double checked the formatting of the link? I think youtu.be and m.youtube.com are not allowed. It’s gotta actually say youtube.com

1 Like

Hmm weird. I wonder why I can’t post it with Trust Level 2. I got the message: You can’t use images in your post.

As explained. The formats of the website address may be incorrect or not allowed. Try checking your trust level on your Forum Profile. But I’m not sure why you cannot post videos other than the format of the URL or your forum level.

1 Like

Test.

Edit: Seems fine. Make sure that you’re pasting the full address.

5 Likes

Youtube is supposed to be a trusted platform. I’ve never experienced issues with posting YouTube links as I’ve always been Trust level 2 and have never had an issue with it.

I think this is solely a mobile issue though since apparently desktop YT links work whilst mobile YT links (the ones you copy in the app) don’t work?

I keep getting a message that tells me that I can’t post images. :thinking:

Well I’m using iPhone so it shouldn’t be the devices fault. I just did a checkup and I understand there has been some Twitter post errors in the forum as well and because they are constantly updating the forums I’m not really sure how else I could help other then just keep trying until something changes

What does it say your trust level is?

I checked it just now and it says 0. But I sincerely doubt that for multiple reasons. I’m pretty sure the checker is broken. Can you test to see if it’s accurate for you?

That might be trust lvl issues

What does the thing in your profile say? Regular = lvl 3

The site used to check it no longer works, instead it’s available on your profile. No to your forum profile and hit summary and see what it says next to trust level.

1 Like

Oh. It says member?

Your at level 2 so you should be able to still post

That is lvl 2 or 1 I believe

1 Like

You don’t have to be Trust level 3 to post YouTube links. That’s what I find bizarre. It’s also weird that the message I get is “You can’t post images” when I tried to post a YouTube video from their own channel. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That means trust level 2 I think, 3 is regular. Not sure why you can’t do YouTube links at that level.

What is the link that you are trying to post?

Winston’s recall animation short.

Can you put the link like this: ‘link’? (Inside single quotes)

Just so I can see if the link is wrong or not…