Is Venture Fun?

Been at work all day, haven’t got to play yet.

I didn’t like how venture looked at first, but after reading more about her, she sounded super fun and fast(I prefer mobile characters).

Is she fun guys?

1 Like

I like the design and most of the kit is fun but his primary is basically a duplicate of Sigmas so it is slow and super low range. I never liked playing sig due to his range and i fell like I will end up not playing venture due to the range but i could be wrong

kinda like dps doomfist but without all of the autistic rollouts

2 Likes

Fun to play as? Sure.

Fun to play against? Lmaooo

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m worried they’re a little overpowered, but they haven’t felt oppressive to play against for me yet. Their numbers just feel quite high.

1 Like

Yeah, the shield gained per ability definitely sounded way strong when I was reading about it

Yes, ever drove a Chevy Venture before?

She feels busted after learning her abilities a little. She does have decent escape if she dives into the air and then digs so she doesn’t get stuck in animation lock. Her ult wrecks. Primary wrecks. Absolute powerhouse.

Yes, but I don’t think they are OP. But for reasons, they will 100% get nerfed at S10 release, Idk, maybe more time between the shots of the ultimate.

I think the kit is lots of fun, but I’m having trouble staying alive. You’re incentivized to get in there and brawl with those abilities, but the passive shield gen on ability usage doesn’t help much since you only have 2 abilities. Using drill dash to engage is risky, and burrow isn’t a great escape, better for engaging

2 Likes