Is Tracer better than the love of players?

Tracer, Tracer, Tracer, the hero that makes the rest of the cast essentially troll picks. I can’t believe I thought I was the only one who thought she was Unfun, Unfair and very Unbalanced. Like If Bastion had her pick rate he would be nerfed OH WAIT that happened to not only Bastion but other heroes… I hope this topic will keep popping up from the fan base as SHE IS SO not fun. IM A DPS MAIN do you think I enjoy watching supports get wiped out of existence without being able to react? Then getting pulse bombed as its so easily farmed due to her incredible damage potential.

I love her a lot, shes fun to play (I wonder why) but I’d rather care for the fanbase over Tracer… She creates toxicity in multiple ways, Being one clipped is frustrating, not being able to play other heroes as they are never as Viable as tracer so get abused over voice chat by the entire team then probably reported for grieving/bad team work.

Then you have OWL… I wonder if teams have player only dedicated to a single hero, what? They do? I wonder what hero it could be. Like its season 9 and Im pretty sure she has not be scraped in the slightest. Support mains digging their own graves, its sad how much their love deteriorates from this game.

Then again I’m not a game designer and I’m passionate towards the game, I will stay passionate as its great and good job keeping me intrigued, Im grateful. But when I don’t know why shes not being touched despite the frustration she causes, I don’t understand :confused:

The only info i have received is that shes considered ok as shes only truly troublesome at GM but that means she’s unbalanced on a rank spectrum.

Thanks to whoever read my rant much love and shout-out to all support mains!!!

9 Likes

Im not trying to be bitter, but tracer can almost one clip you in valkyrie

2 Likes

Yeah, I got one clipped as an ulting Winston. Was wild.

11 Likes

Majority of players play Tracer like a troll pick.

5 Likes

Maybe if you fly down to her and stop moving.

2 Likes

Thanks but after having 400 hours on mercy, im not that stupid

2 Likes

You would have to be in her face to get one clipped.

2 Likes

Well, I have quite a lot of experience myself on Mercy… and if you’re finding Tracer of all heroes to be a threat whilst you are valkyring you’re doing something majorly wrong.

11 Likes

Genji is more loved and protected by Dev’s than other characters. Why does his broken hit box still remain? Why does his Broken deflect box kill you when you are not even shooting at him? The Merch store is Genju. They ignore hundreds of post from Pros to regulars asking for a Fix not a nerf.

majority of the player play any hero like a troll pick
Please, stop with this ‘‘hur durr, she is not strong in lower tiers’’ since no hero is strong in lower tiers (well, maybe symmetra, should we nerf her?)

1 Like

Her max damage output in one clip to my knowledge is 300, Winstons rage gives you 1000, that isn’t possible.

2 Likes

Tracer done got stole mah bike!

4 Likes

Surprisingly enough, she’s the only flanker of the 3 I’ve never really given a chance. I loathe her though. Maybe if I get disgustingly good at her I can justify a nerf for her.

Hey look at me, I’m a Tracer god, and I’m okay with a nerf.

I can see it now.

That’s the joke… :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I figured, but there are some stupid people that don’t get game mechanics, just making sure you weren’t one of them tracer haters.

don’t slide the thread, this about Tracer not Genji

call me tinfoil but I think blizz goes undercover making posts like this to manipulate forum opinion

Clearly you are for deciding to be a mercy 1 trick.

No, Genji has had a sledge hammer nerf before, just he fits the meta so he is powerful right now, Tracer hasn’t changed since launch.

1 Like

Who said i find her a threat? She usually ignores me, i just said she can and almost has, she can blink off high things into you, pretty cool tracer stuff tbh

To all the people that hate Tracer you should try playing her. She’s pretty fun. Might as well play her now before she gets that huge nerf that is definitely coming… some day…

1 Like