Is this calculation correct

for mercy to have 60 hps, would it be 109% or 109.090%?

Do you mean heals per second? Do you wanna increase or decrease the healing per second?

If you increase the healing done it might be correct, as long the target has 100% recieve of healing. I might can validate and check this if you would provide the default stats of her healing done capacitiy meaning when its at just 100% and not modified, then i can tell if its right.

Edit: in the case hps of Cadeceus Staff is 55 currently noted by a wiki site and your desired new hps value is 60, the property of Healing Done needs to be 108,33 in percent if you heal with her Primary Weapon, i made a simple Calculator in workshop to play around with for such value tweaking stuff, pressing interact whilw running in any phase and when you are spawn starts the calculation and the result pops up in the message, i also added some setting panels for that workshop calculator so you can try different setups. Feel free to ask me anything especially if you encounter some issues.
Code:

BRGD5

3 Likes

The correct value would be 109 (rounded down from 109.0909…) in the lobby editor, which would make it 59.95 HPS. If you wanted to be more specific, you would need to use workshop code.

Here’s an example of how I would do that:

rule("Mercy Healing Boost")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		All;
	}

conditions
	{
		Hero Of(Event Player) == Hero(Mercy);
	}

actions
	{
		Set Healing Dealt(Event Player, 109.091);
		Wait Until(Hero Of(Event Player) != Hero(Mercy), 99999);
		Set Healing Dealt(Event Player, 100);
	}
}

This method fits in one rule, but checks for all players, which should only be a server load issue in very heavy maps. It’s important you check for the hero in the condition, else when you switch heroes, the Wait Until action will be interrupted (your healing dealt will be stuck at the higher value).

1 Like

But Tatianna wanted it to be excactly 60HP which is 108,33 approximately as percentage, the problem should be already solvd read the previous post.

2 Likes

108.33% of 55 is only 59.5815HPS, which is less accurate than 109.091% -> 60.0005 HPS or even 109% -> 59.95 HPS.

When you’re scaling a value, you need to find the multiplier to get the new value. To do this, you need to divide the destination by the current value. In this case, it’s 60/55 = 1.0909… where 09 is repeating.