Is this a new record for Dev Silence?

Seems like a really long time since Dev’s (maybe the longest?) commented on any user created topics. But then again, i guess silence is better than calling all of your consumers a bunch of a-holes and free-loaders like Respawn did with Apex Legends.

2 Likes

uhm they probably waiting for owl season to end and i expect (and hope) some major balancing changes for one.

Jeff commented on Reddit to say the arcade will be expanded with more slots in October and that achievements will will count in QP classic.

8 Likes

They posted some ominous and condescending tirade about how awesome and successful Role Queue was about a week after “beta” and how anyone who doesn’t like it is just worse than they think they are, and gave absolutely no data to support their claims. As always, transparency is on par with a tar pit.

1 Like

Confirmed Jeff is alive, I have details in this thread:

5 Likes

lol when did they do that?
you already know what jeff will say " working on stuff, cant say what or when it will be finished"

Too late I already beat u.

1 Like

thanks for confirming this, I was on the phone with the police about to do a wellness check.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

It still baffles me when a game has an official forum dedicated to their game, but they post info on a completely different site (i.e. Reddit) and leave the people visiting the official site in the dark. I NEVER use reddit. I find it super confusing. I feel really dumb when trying to use it so i never go there lol.

7 Likes

This is starting to be the case with nearly all games from what I’ve seen, even then you still have a good amount of people that rely on news channels of their favorite games (be it Youtube or otherwise) to give you that information if you’re not someone like me who’s on every social media platform and gets the info the second it comes out.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

Yeah… I deleted my Facebook 2 years ago. Happiest i have ever been. And i only follow like 40 people on twitter. And those are mostly Animators/Artists/or online friends.

2 Likes

Blizzard has been way more active on reddit than their own forums for a long time now. At least for OW.

Epic has outright deleted their forums in favor of reddit. Why people like reddit, the dumpster fire of the human mind, over a controlled forum is beyond me.

2 Likes

Controlled forum
OW forum

pick one

1 Like

there’s mostly negativity here with the directions taken. i’d stick my head in the sand too. blizzard are kind of experts at that.

Thats exactly why they don’t post. Jeff shared something nice related to the thread he was reading on reddit and now he gets hate WHY NOT ON OFFICIAL FORUM. And it’s always like this. No matter what they say (and dey say) it’s always bad.

1 Like

I’ll take the one that isn’t full of people posting PotG videos in a vein attempt to get attention.

1 Like