Is there region restriction on the twitch beta drop claim?

I got the twitch drop claim of beta yesterday and it is 24h past. I confirm I have linked both sides account.But I still don’t receive any email as well as don’t see the portal to download the game.
I wonder if the Country / Region setting in the account affect the claim. My account is a very old account and at that time I was in China so the country setting is China. But then I have the overwatch NA version and now I am living in NA.
24h still nothing happen…I don’t know what to do…
Should I reconnect both account to my another US account , or maybe there is something wrong with the launcher?

That would be a problem for you specifically as I do believe China is not eligible for most promotions outside of its territory.

i just got mine to work its kinda random when it will let you get it

It’s actually happened to a lot of people.

My friends and I all got it at various times despite all claiming right away.

Yes and I have a whole thread tracking it here:

But Platozzz provided some key details that did troubleshoot their specific issue and could be the cause for their specific problem. There may be very individual issues with a lot of users that vary from each other.

What if I disconnect my battlenet with twitch and connect to another account , which is country/region is US

If the Twitch account is what is China-based, I don’t think so. Technically you should not even have a China-based BattleNet account as BattleNet is not serviced in China (they use NetEase).

My twitch is US based, my battlenet , I believe is registered in US but at that time I was using Chinese ID, so the country/region is marked as China.

Start a web ticket to request a country change. Please note you need proof of residency to get it done. This support article explains more.

Anyway, I have changed the account linked to twitch. Is there any plan to reroll the drop list again ?