Is there even someone working on this game atm?

I really wonder because it is (dying) not moving anymore, nothing is done to balance the game (that was hard to do less than the previous years)
you just add low tier skins, buff and nerf randomly, dont fix hitboxes.

So my legitimate question is WHO IS WORKING ON OVERWATCH AT THIS MOMENT

1 Like

It’s not.

You probably didn’t notice that they’ve been releasing a patch every now and then. Usually at least one a month, sometimes more/less.

Except for the fact that they recently reworked the entire headshot system for pellet weapons, gave a more precise option for Widow and Ana’s scope, confirmed changes for Pharah, and have recorded a dev updating coming up next week. They also added a Demon Hunter skin for Sombra which is possibly one of her best skins to date.

Might help if you kept track of stuff instead of whining about it. It kinda makes you look stupid.

1 Like

That took me 30 seconds to find out.

1 Like

Dying? Are we playing the same game? Because there are a lot of tweaks to the game over time. Just that there are those who complain that it’s not the changes they want at the rate they demand, which equals “ded gaem” to them.

You do realize at the time I’m writing this, it’s 2:22 am Saturday Morning PST, and the dev team’s getting some needed sleep, right?

theres one guy making skins, theres one guy holding umbrella for Jeph and theres one more guy that stands weirdly next to the water cooler, but we don’t talk about him :laughing:

1 Like

hello my dear. :monkey:

It is dying, given that it’s popularity is actually decreasing. The only market for it where it’s competitive is probably korea. Also a patch every now and then, is not much to boast about. They could update the players every month since Kaplan loves running his mouth, or atleast he used to.

This thread needs to die.

It’s not dead, it is dying. However, every game is technically dying, It’s just a matter of time.

The issue with Overwatch is that it’s losing players at a faster rate than expected, probably because the speed and quality of the updates are not enough to keep people interested in the game.

1 Like