Is there a vegetarian hero?

Look I sooo don’t want to get into all these big giant debates on like diversity and all that but Veganism I believe is also like a big thing there’s plenty out there, have any of the ow heros been like confirmed Vegan/vegetarian.

Stop

3 Likes

Idk, maybe Winston?, since he knows and lived the experiments with animals made by humans.

1 Like

Oh yeaah that would make sense.

Well gorillas are herbivores.

Probably all mechanical/omnic heroes, Winston and also Hammond.

2 Likes

Ball. He is a hamster after all.

3 Likes

But if you are interested, look up Overwatch cooknook - there are recepies for every hero.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the “thats p1nk0 ch1n3s3 b3ta m4l3 gl0b4l1st” propaganda post.

Glad there isn’t one, yet.

Trolling aside is it not valid to want diversity for this?

1 Like

This seemed like it be a simple subject to, like there’s nothing to even troll (not saying your saying Im trolling but still).

Its like a simple yes or no question.

To which the answer was “Yes there are technically multiple” and that ends the subject there.

Hog has a patch on his ow1 skin that essentially means vegan/vegetarian (meat piece with a cross through it)

So assuming they didn’t just put that there for giggles, yes

1 Like

all of them

meat doesn’t exist in the future

Being valid doesn’t stop it from being utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

The omnics are all technically vegan.

1 Like

Stop it. This thread is still safe. nooooo

“No, you see, we humans consume meat, in the past we used to ride mammoths and kill dinosaurs with wood-made ka-74 weapons, that’s why we have canines, to eat meat better”

Is it relevant to the story? No.

Does it impact gameplay? No.

sooooooooo…No!

1 Like

I just wanted to know if there was any damn vegans why is this turning into such an issue…

1 Like

I don’t think Reaper can eat meat.

Or anything for that matter.

Though soul eating puts him in the vegan group

1 Like

With all the other advancements in the game, you’d think they’d have lab grown meat down.

1 Like