Is there a secret "low priority" queue?

I just cannot quantify the low quality of teammates I’m getting lately. Nobody does their job in the slightest. I’m so set up to lose that last game I had a 15 player killstreak on Tracer (a hero I don’t even play, to tell you something about what kind of pitiful MMR I’ve fallen into) and my team STILL couldn’t win that game.

Naturally I’m starting to get super toxic. The game is just miserable like this. What I wonder is… did I get into a horrible misery queue somehow? Every single game is bad! Do they have a hell queue for people who complain or something? I don’t get it!

I had a functional tank once in the last 20 games and the only reason that happened is because I queued tank once.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it. Within my past ten games on the match history tab, the only two games I won were a custom game and an arcade. I’ve lost 300 SR in two days. Kinda funny how much I need to do carry a game and I’m limited to two heroes to carry. At this point it seems the only way i can win is to buy an aimbot and even then i doubt it would do much with the players im matched with.

2 Likes

The one game I won in days was because I hard carried on tank with gold elims silver damage and 67% kill participation.

Yeah, if you get reported or leave games you get put into purgatory queue to get you to quit the game. :smirk:

1 Like

I kinda wonder if I got into some kind of crap player queue because I just cannot believe the low quality of my teammates.

5 Likes

Everyone would be in purgatory then lol I guarantee you at least everyone has been reported once regardless of whether there was any action taken or not

1 Like

It’s weird that you bring this up. Yesterday I was playing one of the deathmatch modes yesterday and easily half the players threw the match. They just chose Torbjörn, built a turret and waited for you to kill them. Seriously, they wouldn’t even fire back if you destroyed their turrets. If it was one game, whatever… but every time I logged into that mode I ran into these throwers.

It’s really hard to play when you can’t trust your teammates for literally anything because you have to play super low rank style and then you get ripped to shreds if the other team isn’t garbage.

And that’s the thing, I’m not getting these terrible players on the other team. Just mine. Every time.

1 Like

If you’re hard carrying, what are you doing complaining about losing?

I leave games constantly in QP to avoid all the alt accounts/etc when playing solo. I’ve not experienced any difference in quality, just that I get to play more even matches if I immediately leave the ones likely to be garbage :man_shrugging:t2:

I only play occasionally now but I find not playing Tank/Support, dodging garbage matches, only playing Widow and not caring whether we win or lose makes the game astronomically better :thinking:

1 Like

Because I can’t pull that off every game, obviously. That was only because I dropped to a really pitiful MMR.

I shouldn’t have to hard carry to win. Hell, I should win a lot of the time even if I play like crap. The game should not be about me every round and I certainly shouldn’t have to pop off to win.

1 Like

Isn’t this in development with Priority Passes?

99% chance they’re using bots to auto level up accounts to lv25

3 Likes

Still happening… what the hell is with this? Unless I hard carry a game I can’t win.

Why can my teammates not function at all?

Screw this. I’m going to just play my worst heroes badly until I get to bronze and I can just kill the entire enemy team while my team twitches in the corner or whatever.

2 Likes

yes it’s called “queueing up for dps only”

2 Likes

See if you can nag one of those free accounts and check how it goes there.

I got hit harder on support than anything.

God this sucks. I’m ready to uninstall the game. Possibly the computer. Maybe even the freaking EARTH if I can find the uninstaller.

don’t be melodramatic (cries in hypocrisy)

click on options --> uninstall game (normal launcher)
hit the gear button next to the play button --> uninstall (beta launcher)

1 Like

If there is a secret low priority queue and your teams are filled with 5 players who are of low quality, then it’s also true that the opposing team has 6 players of the same. The only question is: why are you there? And how you answer that question will shape your future Overwatch career.

1 Like

maybe you’re just not as good as you think you are

1 Like