Is the game down/what is going on?

I have tried connecting for a hour now. I am able to log into battle.net just fine. I launch the game, and receive a “Sorry, we were unable to log you in” message. The weird thing is there is NO ERROR CODE, just that message. I am running/connecting fine to multiple other games and google/the internet. If you were wondering, the result of my current speed test for my internet is 253 mb/s (this is ridiculously high, especially for upstate New York). Other than the game being down, I have no clue what could be going on. I am at my wits end trying to figure out what this weird error is based on the current information I have, if anyone knows anything please help.

Edit: I have now tried other accounts, not to mention using a cloud computer to ensure it wasn’t my network. problem is almost confirmed server side.

Edit 2: still having the same problem

The server you’d be connecting to most often is in Chicago. I just confirmed that I am able to play on that server from the Southeast without issue. Are you sure you’re using the correct account information?

Yep, I’m logged into battle.net the problem is only logging into overwatch. Is there a NY server, that’s where I live. I would upload a screenshot but I can’t/don’t know how.

Edit: I just checked again and signed into battle.net fine but still can’t get into overwatch
edit 2: flushed my dns, restarted both PCs, still no luck I have been at this for 3 hours, and may need to go to sleep soon.

Nope, just Chicago and LA.

Okay good to know. I just checked again and I still can’t connect. Same problem, gives me a connection error but doesn’t state why. No code, no message other than the one listed above. Gonna try and reinstall, because I cant figure out what is wrong. Just tried a different account and logged in fine. Now I’ve reinstalled, it works fine!