Is the forum extremely bias Against flankers?

They’ve already addressed Rein. Sombra isn’t all she’s cracked up to be in that counter matchup.

Aside from that, why would anyone need to switch from Ana against Sombra? Ana can literally heal from anywhere on the map, which means that as long as her positioning is good, she’ll be fine.

These tactics you’re talking about only work against players with terrible positioning and teams with terrible awareness.

And I’m sorry, I don’t normally call out people’s profile info, but your current 32% win rate on Sombra isn’t convincing me otherwise.

I wanted to main Widow, but she was just terrible with 12s Grapple and many many bugs. By the time that got buffed I was settled with D.Va as main. Widow was mostly just QP.

I wanted Mercy to be viable for sure, I did enjoy her, but until the Invulnerable buff she sucked too much. That’s not a direction many Mercy players seemed to want to go down; but the big res was super popular with the Devs so that’s where they took her. I just wanted better tools.

Anyhow when Invulnerability came along I wasn’t behind the door in saying that was stupid either.

Anyhow. Reality is I mained her in comp for like 2 months, until I was supplanted in our premades by someone who wanted her more, and it was realised I was better on D.Va anyway…

More recently I mained Orisa, but since Blizz are only interested in Rein tanking I’ve given up tanking for Ashe. It’s not done my SR any good but I obviously do need to improve my DPS anyway.

Thank for being honest.

I never lie when I said I like to make statement on things I saw. I don’t think I have a selective bias, since my main is completely irrelevant in this whole discussion.

I would like to note that I did main a lot of Ana back in triple tank meta, that’s why I frequent most of her threads back then, and tried to defend her.

If you don’t believe me, we can add each other in game.

Yes, I can selectively pull out a bunch of mercy threads asking for Ana nerf, but you and I know it is impossible to pull out every nerf threads out there and count every last one of them.

Only the dev knows what going on. I will end this discussion at that.

For me personally, my hate for tracer and Genji was mostly just an overall hate for dive. Much like goats, it was an oppressive meta that was only reliably countered by mirror. Supports in particular spent that entire year long meta just getting bent over and over. Now that there are some decent options in that role, it won’t be so bad.

My team likes to play heroes like rein, Zarya, McCree, Reaper, Hog, etc, so everyone, not just supports, got really tired of dealing with dive, because it restricted hero choice so hard. It’s really unfortunate that just about every meta has been the same in that sense, the best counter being mirror.

As for talking about nerfs, all I can imagine is people see the writing on the wall, blizzard is really trying to snuff out goats. If history holds true, we are likely going to slide back into a dive heavy meta. But I agree they shouldn’t be nerfed, especially right now. Let the current changes settle.

I will use Succubus’s words against you, how do you know for sure that tracer and genji are mostly the one who asked for certain support nerf? Because I’m sure it is not just them.

Can you pull out every last nerf threads on this forum and count every last one to prove me wrong?

Your main has nothing to do with selection bias, and “I never lie” is an impossibility, since every human on the planet lies.

How would this prove anything?

You’re the person who said you could pull up threads as proof. But that proof doesn’t work if all you pick up is Mercy threads. That is EXACTLY what a “selection bias” is.

It’s like trying to prove that only Chinese people commit crimes by searching only for arrest reports with Chinese perpetrators.

I said I never lie about how I like to make statement on things I saw. I never said I never lie once in my life.

It proved that I did main Ana a lot, and I did visited a bunch of Ana’s threads.

Selection bias is when I only pick up a few Mercy threads and concluded all Mercy are the culprit, but I did stated several times that from what I observed, they are mostly Mercy mains. I have no pre-bias toward any Mercy players before that.

Not to mention the person whom I was replying to before you did a bias of his own (and my statement was based on that), and you never call him out for it.

You are free to see it differently.

My point is that everybody lies, so telling people what you don’t lie about is pointless. For all I know, you could be lying when you say that, too.

I never doubted or cared about who you play. It’s not relevant.

Yes, you say you observed it. But you lack proof. And when I ask you for proof (after you offered to find it), you say you don’t have time to do it properly.

So your observation is pointless. You have no proof, other than your word, which means nothing.

Because I’m not talking to him. I’m talking to you.

But since you brought it up, if you believe HIS argument is biased, then you’re also admitting yours is. So thank you for that.

No, this isn’t a “agree to disagree” argument. Either you can prove what you claim or you can’t.

If you can’t, then what you say has no validity.

Whether you believe me or not, I don’t care.

My thread is a direct reply to the guy above me, he makes a bias that flankers main asked for Ana’s nerf back then, so I correct him with mercy mains.

You jumped in and asked me to show proof that it’s Mercy mains, so now I’m asking him the same way you asked me, because you and I know we don’t have time to dig out all the nerf threads and prove it to some random stranger on the internet.

Do you know why I trust my argument more? Because my main was the topic of discussion back then: Ana.

You cannot claim something is a “lie”, when you yourself can’t even prove it. How do you know that my claim is a lie? You are the one who straight up claiming something is a lie, what if my statement is actually correct?

That is not present in most of matches in this game.
At least get this part, not everyone run goats.

And doomfist is just mistake they made.

Yeah, simply type “Nerf Brigitte” in the search bar, view how many profiles are DPS players. Boom.

Doomfist and Sombra pickrate are great in the pro scene, but their pickrate is nothing amazing in general rank. The same with Tracer during dive meta.

The collective mass has mixed feelings and opinions on whether or not they should balance for pro or casual.

I see more tracer than goats in my low rank gameplay, and this is on what i base my opinion. If during whole goat meta i played only one game with no dps, then i can say that in my rank its not that popular, so its just high rank problem after all.

It is not about goats as a meta, so I would like to correct it into specific hero.

For example, you are more likely to see a lot of different individual heroes who keep appearing in your game, like Rein, Zarya, Ana, DVA, Roadhog etc, more than a Tracer.

They would only switch if I’m really harassing her, and I’d only really harass her if she is a major problem.

That’s out of 28 games, so pretty meaningless. And 9 of those loses were in placements, post placement it’s actually 50%, and that’s in Silver with randoms where communications is virtually non-existent. My QP win rate is probably around 50% now, though it started out much worse.

But we were talking about being annoying, Sombra can be really annoying and yet still lose because her team have no follow up on her hacks and EMPs

So you changed from flankers to dps. Thank for the idea btw, because you can really see a bunch of different people asking for Brig nerf, even from other support mains.

If you do the math, dps has the highest roster out of every other category, so it’s not really fair that you just say dps and not being specific about it.

Beside, I asked you to count all the nerf threads for Brig altogether, not just to tell me to look at it and count myself.

We have only 2 good in protecting shield tanks, and one is lame, so rein is nothing wierd

Synergy with ults and rein, so its normal

Yea, especialy dmg ana who dont like to heal, and so far in this season i see her less and less in my rank.

Two dps like heroes who have a lot of hp, so what is wierd in plaing those in low ranks…

Welp, she is annoing so i have nothing agains that (her personality, and voice lines, i wish to be able to shoot her sometimes in spawn just so she will stop talking)
And doomfist is still present in my games, sadly. Sombra is hard to play right if you are lowed skilled so its easy to understand why her pick rate is low.

Genji… his pick rate goes down because of heroes like moira, still he is used but if to much focus on him then people swich to something like hanzo there.

Sombra and Doom are both not being play that much even on high rank, same with Tracer until she reached Master/GM that her pickrate turns mediocre.

Genji maybe is the only exception when it comes to 2-2-2, but I already addressed it on my initial post.

I can’t wait to see them release another shield tank, and one shield tank will end up being on top all over again.

Your answer is really half-heart to say the least. I will pass.

Sombra is one of the strongest heroes in the game right now, she is one of the only things that slows goats down… She was apart of the goats destroying comp [sombra Doom dive] before Doom was nerfed. Pharah is pretty strong, but dva is just dumby strong. Genji and Tracer sit in dumpster tier and are super niche and ONLY work for stall or when the enemy doesn’t run goats. Doom is just awful now lol, he’s bad but I still think Moira is the worst hero in OW rn.

Welp, i just say what i see in my games. I dont watch much fo pro scene, is boring and pointless to watch it anyway.