Is Sombra a real hero?

Last time I checked, my name was ReaperMain and I had 160 hours Reaper. Somehow my name was changed to SombraMain and I now have 160 hours on this hero called “Sombra.” Is this a bug?

3 Likes

What do you mean? Your name and profile say that you’re a bronze ps4 Brigitte main.

2 Likes

Frick I got caught. Then why does it show something different for me?

Huh, caught you on what? You were always a Hanzo main.

1 Like

Lie. I was always a bronze Brigitte main.

1 Like

Brigitte? Who the hell is that? They haven’t added a single hero for five years. They added Ana and then they were like “This is a mistake” and they stopped adding heroes.

1 Like

Stop lying, Brigitte is the only hero in this game. You haven’t updated your game since you started playing.

Game? Oh, so like a classic board game? You can’t update those, don’t be silly.

Unless, of course, you are referring to the sinful “video games”, of which we have none in glorious mother Russia, as they were all outlawed in the 2034 constitution after the annexation of the U.S. Of course, you do not intend to speak of those, do you?

Yes, I’m talking about video games because I don’t live in Russia.

Russia? You’re one of those filthy poverty strucken rednecks who refused to migrate into the black hole at the center of the Milky Way? Nah mate, I’ve had enuff 'av ya.

No one cares that you’re from Texas.

Never heard of Texas, my chum. The grand British Empire is all that I know of. Care for some tea? Biscuits are in the jar.

I hate tea and biscuits.

Yeah, me too. Good thing we annexed Britain. Vive la France!

Are you multiple people?

Are YOU multiple people? Because while all the governments are saying Sombra is a group, I know better. You’re gonna get taken down.

Maybe I am… but you may never know.

ZWING ZWING ZWING.

beep

WHat happened to you?

Torbjorn is viable in competitive, Doomfist is overpowered, Mercy needs a buff and Reinhardt’s shield should have 50 HP.