Is OW 2 more of a PvE game or PvP game?

:joy::joy::joy: I wish I was smart enough to come up with a reply to that

1 Like

Hmmm…so its not confirmed then, okay.

When you tell Jeff Kaplan he’s not a dev. :joy:

1 Like

Add the OW-1 pvp modes into OW-2 if you do that sir jeff i will buy your game day one

Question, will Doomfist be able to be played in the PvE game modes, and will he also have customizable abilities and such like the other Heroes we’ve seen so far? Also, does this extend to the full cast of Heroes, or is it going to be limited to a certain number of them?

This is the closes pre-order I’ve found BUT stores and stockists can make up a price really.

Link:
Might Ape: Overwatch 2 Pre-order

ah jeffyboy is at it again Keep up the great work!

We can have some kind of library of the comics and the art in ow2? I like to aprecciate the art, or too a fan made art section.

Holy cats, at that price they can KEEP IT.

$88 Austrailan is $58.84 US at the current exchange rates. And that’s ON SALE.

It is my understanding from Jeff’s earlier statements, that if you’re only interested in continuing with the PvP aspect of OW2, you won’t even need to buy it. Everything PvP related will be downloaded and merged with your existing client for free.

I love you, Jeff! Thank you for being here answering us. <3

1 Like

I always had the unpopular opinion that Overwatch 2 is not a new game, more of an expansion.

Overwatch 2 is all built in the current Overwatch game and is why everything in terms of PVP content is being added straight to current Overwatch.

If you actually buy Overwatch 2, what you are mainly paying for is for the PVE story content.

Which is why I don’t really like “Overwatch 2”. I would of preferred a story card in the current Overwatch game where you could pay to unlock story/PVE content.

1 Like

You’re a God

In all likelihood prior owners will be able to buy the PvE a la carte, just like SC2 players can buy the original campaigns for each of the races.

UMMMM, the only reason people play adventure mode is because that is all there is to do in diablo 3. And as far as World quests go, people only do them for loot and gear because that is the only way to actually get stuff you want. Its boring and annoying.

Prob the only reason people would replay the story missions would be just to do it on each of the optional chars you are able to select and thats it.

How many heroes will be released with OW2? Or is it too early to tell?

I mean, if Modern Warfare 2 came out and they said “And includes all MW1 maps and heroes. In fact, if you own MW1 you can play the MW2 PVP” people would have thought that was amazing.

I like what they’re doing with OW2, but i hope the PvP also feels like a sequel. I think after 4 years of OW1, they’d have quite a few new ideas and changes to make the experience better.

Jeff I hope those PVE missions and levels aren’t too similar to other/new game modes in multiplayer because a lot of objective based games make that mistake in single player and it becomes god awfully repetitive

Oh boy here comes another 15 min video from YourOverwatch

Hi Jeff, please can we have some new info about Overwatch 2? I need a release date lol.