Is Diamond still good or average nowadays?

It okā€¦but I would recommend you get netherite as soon as possible

25 Likes

Gold is average, so Diamond is well above.

13 Likes

Every rank is better than 3 years ago. Except low bronze

4 Likes

Dont have the stat destribution, but diamond suddenly not being top 10% doesnt make any sense. That only works if they changed the system so you would climb easier than before which is not the case.

14 Likes

I love these Minecraft memes

1 Like

Diamond is 10%. Though keep in mind this is a couple years old, but I dont think its gonna change that much.

Edit: I think I read your comment wrong but oh well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m waiting for the full release.

1 Like

doesnt feel like 10%

No even Bronze is far better than it used to be. They are picking heros that work together and also setting up at choke points.

2 Likes

Yeah because high ranks are made up with many trash talkers which call each other boosted. If GMs call each other bad, then diamonds will look like the bronzes of high tier.

imagine if people who play only qp would play ranked tooā€¦then diamond would be like top 5% :smiley:

1 Like

Well I meant how people playā€¦ doesnā€™t seem like 10%ā€¦ feels so average, disappointing even

think about itā€¦u think average players is diamond lul? this is not even a question mate :smiley:

u just need accept that 95% of people are not that good in video games :smiley: thats why diamond is top 10%

Thats because if you look at average players you think they are bad and if you look at real bad players y u think they are disabled or something.

1 Like

People call Masters and Low GM bronze tierā€¦ just ignore the community when it comes to that kind of stuff. Blizzard has stated many times that diamond + is top 10% so feel proud you made it there and ignore the people who just want to bring you down to make themselves feel better.

6 Likes

A bit too much donā€™t you think? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s just like how those people who make 300k a year still donā€™t think they are high class because they know someone who make a million or more.

Or those players that think they are at the perfect healthy average level of ā€œcaring enough about the gameā€, and anyone that care less than them is a filthy casual, and anyone that care more is a stressed tryhard.

Thatā€™s why statistics are a thing. Numbers donā€™t lie. Diamond is a top tier rank, even if you, personally, donā€™t feel like it is.

5 Likes

That is why I said low bronze, less than 500 Sr. In YouTube, you can see the world of 500 Sr, it is fascinating.

It is like all players are 5 years old playing for the first time, or like if my father tries to learn how to play when he has never touched a videogame. It is that bad that it hasnā€™t improved all these years.

High bronze is much better now that 3 years ago, that is right.

In terms of precentile (10%) diamond should be a good place to be in.
But in reality, 30% are boosted here, actual diamonds think they are god tier already, so hog+bal is normal thingy for them in comp, 30% are from higher eloā€™s because diamond is an interesting place to smurf, not that easy but still not meta slavery. Used to be a decay border in before. This rank is full of surprises, borderline between all of them like.