why tho man i dont understand

idk too, it’s blizzard… remember that

1 Like

We’re looking into it!

18 Likes

ok ty i hope its up soon

1 Like

yep comp down for me as well

It might be due to the previous season that ended like few minutes ago and the experimental going live at the same time.

Might be a bug.

1 Like

indie game of only 20 devs

5 Likes

The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. Publish a thread that the season is online but nothing works. :smiley:

1 Like

the new patch broke the comp ladder https://twitter.com/Metro_OW/status/1367555548300922882

3 Likes

Good to know.

Nothing on twitter (blizzard cs eu) either. This was the only post Ive seen about acknowledgment that there is an issue.

Yeah, competitive cannot be queued and button text just says “0” atm.

2 Likes

Is this for real, amateurs!

lmAO ikr its annoying smh

Wow, this wealth of information overwhelms me. When can we expect the continuation then? Today or not until tomorrow?

9 Likes

Yeah it’s down for everyone. They said it should be fixed after lunch tmr. Don’t blame blizzard tho cuz they’re a small indie company :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you? Feels like this shouldn’t happen to a big game like ow. When are you gonna tell us how long this will take??

Ignorance like this, and people wonder why Blizzard doesn’t communicate with the Community regularly.

8 Likes

wow…you prolly complain at a restaurant that the ice is too warm

2 Likes

ngl i thought i got banned for some reason or smthn when i saw that comp was unavailable

Maybe they’re doing some kinda comp overhaul or something?