Is Brigitte adopted?

I never thought about it until just now, but how can a Dwarf father a human child?

1 Like

People with dwarfism can have children without the condition.

25 Likes

I’m pretty sure this isn’t true? Have you ever seen the movie Willow?

You’re using a movie as a reliable source of info?

20 Likes

Because human DNA is more dominant than dwarves.

5 Likes

I have seen a family of two partners with dwarfism get 1 with and 1 without the condition.

It is genetically posible

7 Likes

At least the ones with Achondroplasia can have normal stature children sometimes.
Well, in the reality show “Little People, Big World” there’s a family of parents with Achondroplasia and some children without the condition.

And Achondroplasia accounts for around 70% of dwarfism cases, so…
Let’s suppose Torbjorn has Achondroplasia.

4 Likes

Thats an issue? What about: how two blondes made one ginger? And no it isn’t recesive genes, hairs have more complex inheritence. Usually their are mix od 3 colors.

You don’t know how genetics work. What a shame.

It’s also completely possible to have a “human” child with both parents being dwarfs.

I’m just saying, like even in World of Warcraft, Dwarf is a separate race from humans and it’s set in the same universe as this.

Rude you can’t just ask that

Troll gotta troll sigh

1 Like

When you are taller than both of your parents combined (yes I know her mother isn’t a dwarf)

4 Likes

If you’re talking about fiction, that can be different, well, that might be an issue, who knows the rules of this fictional world?

But in wow Dwarf is a “different species”. It’s not the same as real life dwarfs - who are just humans but with growth hormone disorder or something like that.

2 Likes

Not sure if troll or not

That’s a fantasy game lol
Dwarves IRL are no less human than anyone who just doesn’t share your skin colour.

2 Likes

Why do I all of a sudden get the strange thought that the OP thinks torb gave birth to Brigitte?

4 Likes

I recently had a dream that she was adopted. Its strange, I know but I do not remember who was the father.

Edit: I just read the OP. I hope you are not serious about the question Oo