Is Bridgette op?

Different, of course.
No reference to the heroes.

1 Like

Get this.

OP mains Genji and Junk in QP, and Genji in comp.

You’d think he’d switch to counter Brig instead of playing right into her.

2 Likes

It’s the “mechanical skill is the only skill in the game” demon.

If the infection has spread this far, I don’t think we can save them now.

Mentioning Rein does stop the advance in the infection for a while… They do have to point out that he DOES require skill.

Let them make threads about it. Blizzard won’t listen anyway.

That makes me sad, they miss out of the best of humor if they do.

I’ll keep monitoring the spread of the infection. They seem salvageable, but you never know. The disease conceals itself remarkably well.

1 Like

Im tired of this

“all new characters are low skill high reward”

no aim =/= No skill

just stop

3 Likes

I’ve seen one patent cured, he got all uptight and said he would become a support since they were all OP.

He wasn’t arguing they were OP after he lost 2 ENTIRE ranks in a week :slight_smile:

that is an edge case though. I was actually impressed he went though with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally. Another person with professional experience on this.

1 Like

Yes, that was probably pure chance. I doubt this one will recover. Even if the symptoms of the disease are removed, the pathogens themselves will remain.

1 Like

I would be fine with her stun CD getting increased if they also ever so slightly increased her healing passive (i’m talking by 1or2 points per second)

Yeah. 5 seconds is a little fast.

Yes if, you dont even need a tank if you have a brig

I literally made a whole thread trying to debunk this idea once and for all, its currently buried lol

Not OP, so to say, but she is quite annoying to fight. The main counter to her is coordination with teammates though.

If they do tune her a bit, all I’d recommend is turning shield bash damage down a bit.

Can you link it here?

Sure

click Here

I see! Thank you for the link.

No, she’s not OP, just a nuisance.