Is Ashe a lesbian? Possibly bi?

Just looking though Ashe’s skins and decided to buy the gangster skin for her, while I’m using my coach gun, I notice a ring around her finger, more importantly her thumb.I was kinda interested in why she had it, so my research began.from the information on which I have found on this, this is for homosexual people who either want to show their sexuality or relationship status, and from what I’ve gathered is 1)she’s either just wearing a ring around her finger cause why not. 2)she’s really just a lesbian. 3)she’s a lasbian and is in a relationship with a character that maybe we don’t know that’s in the overwatch universe or might already be in the game but we lack information on the character

Anyways it’s nothing too serious and just a little thought I had in mind

Chow

12 Likes

There’s also her Mardi Gras skin.
A skin to celebrate an event that celebrates LGBTQ+ people.

25 Likes

I skimmed over the post at first and thought you were saying she’s bi/a lesbian because she has a thumb. :persevere:

55 Likes

The secrets out of the bag!

11 Likes

I’ll be honest, Ive never heard of this in my life; I was under the impression people celebrate Mardi Gras because baby cake, drinking, parades, topless people, beads, fun stuff. Whats it gotta do with lgbt

46 Likes

Every hero is gay. :+1:

27 Likes

that doesn’t mean anything

6 Likes

Are you Australian? Because I’m pretty sure only the Australian Mardi Gras is associated with the LGBTQ+ community. For the rest of the world, it’s just a festival.

47 Likes

Marci Gras meaning isn’t to celebrate LGBTQ+ People

14 Likes

… why are these always peoples first posts?

37 Likes

Few people are what one would consider “perfectly” straight.

3 Likes

…No, it’s not.
It celebrates Lent, or a spring festival…

7 Likes
5 Likes

Personally, I wouldn’t be surprised, but I just wanna know who, like I love playing Ashe, but never really combed through the details of her skins. Also possible it could be just on a finger that doesn’t interfere with shooting, but where’s the fun in that
Edit: Apparently it means freedom, independence, such, so… not totally out of the question, but less likely now, in my eyes at least

2 Likes

I get the feeling that, whatever she is, she’s not into guys.

4 Likes

I mean… there’s really not enough information to go off of. Wearing a ring is really not very strong evidence to say she is. Given statistics, I’d say probably not? But I don’t think it’s something to dig too deep into until we get lore for that.

1 Like

I don’t know, why the tension with McCree then? Seems like they have a history of some kind.

8 Likes

They fought over a girl once

20 Likes

You say that like people can’t be topless for reasons other than sexual in nature. Or maybe they’re straight and topless? Though I want to reiterate again there are far less “perfectly” straight people than many would like to think.

2 Likes

Ultimately, Hanzo chose neither of them.

Hence, why we have chiropractors.

You ever met a lesbian with no thumbs? Just sayin’…

Ashe means something totally different when she says “I’m hittin’ the Bars tonight.”

10 Likes