Is anyone else falling in rank and can't climb?

Players get better and you could just reached a peak.

Me? I am not OP. I have gotten better over seasons :slight_smile:

But you are right, player base is slowly getting better.

I’d say we became so good at the game and overwatch reward is being average anyway. It’s like working your butt in a corporation doing boring work and never climb the career ladder.
The smart chap will tell you to have some in every field. The smart gamer will tell you to vary your game pool so that you learn faster how to be a decent gamer at a bit of everything, so that climbing will take you much shorter time than your peers and you will always have the edge in terms of time.

Small Hardcore? I mean “large” or “small” is relative, and certainly other games do have larger player counts, but Overwatch even in it’s 4th year has massive player numbers compared to most competitive online games in their 4th year, hell even large by the standards of the vast majority of average games 6 months after launch. For example Playercounter currently shows overwatch with 750k online players right now, and Apex has 1.1 mil. So Overwatch isn’t as high as Apex, but “small and dedicated” is a gross mischaracterization.

Its almost as if you don’t actually have any idea what you’re talking about and are just making stuff up.

I really hope you’re like 15 and not a grown adult, so this behavior would at least make a little sense.

Totally … I never played such a crap ranked mode in a game … and honestly I have been playing since 20 years ago haha I found interesting all persons that actually like this mode … maybe just kids playing their first game …. U want como go to csgo god sake even go to Lol that crap is even better designed than this activision crap

Worst ranked in a game maybe in history if you ask me

It also inspires people to care less about climbing, leading to soft throwing, essentially turning comp into QP, making it harder for people who want to climb to do so. The more randomness there is a system, the less skill matters.

Lol, why do people ask questions like this? So a bunch of people can tell you it’s all in your head, and other people will agree with you? What difference does it make what other people think? If you notice that the competition is no different in one rank than another, why do you need confirmation from other people?

2 Likes