Invasion DLC Bundle Steam but didn’t receive anything

Is anyone else having an issue with not being able to access the content they bought through the Steam store? I’m very worried my account won’t get what I just paid for :frowning:

9 Likes

Yep, I bought it in Steam and I didn’t get anything. I contacted the Blizz Support and They told me, that the fix is underway.

1 Like

Also, It was mentioned in this topic

I also bought the hero bundle that comes with 1500 credits (already own all the heroes so it was just $5 for the credits) and it hasn’t been added to my account yet…

same here I bought it on steam but didn’t get access to it.
not sure if it has to deal with me linking the steam and blizzard accounts, then buying the bundles on steam

Same here. Bought Invasion Bundle and got nothing at all

Same here, bought the bundle and received nothing. restarting does nothing sadly

Same bought the complete hero bundle via steam and still havent received anything.

Purchased through steam, nothing in-game. Oddly enough non-refundable. How convenient.

Having the same issue, bought the Invasion DLC on Steam and have not received any of the in game contents at all, not the 1000 Credits or access to the story missions :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me. Thanks for at least straight up scamming me this time rather than promising something forever and not delivering.

Can’t believe I decided to give this team another chance after skipping last season.

1 Like

Same here, hopefully they will fix this quick

I had this same issue but I accidently launched OW on battle net and next time I launched on Steam it was credited to my account!
Not sure if they ended up fixing it between that time but I have my battle pass and invasion missions so I’m content.

3 Likes

Just tried this above and it worked for me! Launched OW in battle net didnt have it - closed app switched to steam launched in steam and I got my battlepass and rewards

same here i got the Overwatch® 2 - Invasion Ultimate Bundle but it’s not in my account
and i tried everything :cry:

I switxh in between the two but it didn’t work

Same, tried switching to no avail. The fact that there’s nothing about this other than living in the basement of a known bugs list on a forum no one looks at is nutts

1 Like

Yeah, same here. I bought the Invasion DLC on Steam and haven’t received anything but have been charged.

Steam’s weird policy is that they don’t refund DLC, even if it’s clearly not working. They say as this content is managed by Blizzard they can’t do anything. So it’s just a waiting game for Blizzard I guess.

how long does it usually take for the support team to solve our issue

same
here i hate this