Interactive Overwatch timeline!

Hello community!
I’d like to share with you a newly released project of mine: an interactive Overwatch timeline! I hope you enjoy it even if it is written in my language (Italian).

https://omnicreporter.wixsite.com/overwatch-timeline

what makes me more “proud” is having gathered both the official information and the information “lost” over time (developers’ social networks, interviews, etc.)

8 Likes

Actually yeah that’s really fun to look through. Nicely made

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:
I would also like to build an US version, but I lack the absolute certainty of doing a 100% reliable job, being first of all an Italian. :sweat_smile:

I would like to point out to readers that the use of skins or sprays only serves to explain a chronological context, not necessarily the actual appearance of the hero at that time.

the chronology of inaccurate events (right) is reserved for all the elements of the lore that cannot be correctly cataloged, unless one speculates on the course of events (e.g. the origins of Sigma)

1 Like

has a english version? ;__;

as said before:

but I’d be happy to know if anyone is interested in the project in the dialogues, maybe me translating and someone correcting spelling errors.

If you translate it to English, it would be an amazing website. Good job!

Sorry, WHAT!?! On the main text and replies, you use more expressive language then most people I know!

I can help you with translating your timeline to English but I would like to create Polish version too! :slight_smile: Just tell me where and how I can insert these translations.

Hi,
sorry for the late reply, I’m dedicating myself to a project about my blog on OW I missed this post!

anyway, that’s okay for me, but I have to inform you that I still have to understand how the Wix multilingual system (the site on which I built the timeline) works and it could take some time. the second problem that arises is that some in-depth explanations (Sombra’s ARG, temporal inconsistencies, etc.) are related to articles I wrote on the omnic reporter, my Italian blog.

in any case, anyone interested in having a useful text to translate into their own language I will be happy to provide it in a word file, obviously with the credits of my blog :wink: . it will not be an immediate thing because I have to fix the text files useful for the purpose, but surely it could be something very interesting to post in multilingual. you can contact me at the addresses listed on the omnic reporter blog (e-mail is better, but in English, please).

power ups for fans for Ow’s lore :muscle:

1 Like